Chapter 102

Wu Ping's heart sank. Were things so serious?

"Why are you standing there? Apologize to CEO Lin!"

"I'm...I'm sorry."

Wu Ping quickly ran to Lin Yuzhen and bent his head like a child who had made a mistake, and his voice was so soft now.

Lin Yuzhen still shook her head. "I'll wait for the notice."

She then turned to leave.

Governor Zhang's heart sank this time. He couldn't let this happen!

He quickly ran to Lin Yuzhen and smiled,

"CEO Lin, don't be angry. The lower ranks didn't do their job properly, so Minister Li will manage and discipline them accordingly. You can't let the company suspend operations because of that."

"I came today because I wanted to see the company that has been contributing greatly to Donghai's economy and society, so how could you suspend operations?"

Lin Yuzhen really didn't know who the man in front of her was. But she could tell that he wasn't an ordinary person.

"But we haven't received the notice," she replied with a straight face.

"We've sent the notice already! We've sent it!"

Minister Li quickly spoke up, "I'll get someone to send the official notice immediately!

He then made a phone call.

Lin Yuzhen finally nodded. "But my staff have almost all left, so I can't entertain all of you today."

"No worries, no worries. All of you work very hard so it's good to take a break today, I'll come another time!"

Governor Zhang breathed a sigh of relief in his heart.

Lin Yuzhen went back upstairs.

Governor Zhang still had a nasty expression on his face.

The men behind him were also filled with fear. They were very clear now that nobody must ever touch this Lin Group.

"Minister Li, I want the results tomorrow."

He turned to face Minister Li with a stern expression. Wu Ping felt like his soul was going to leave his body. "If you can't settle this properly, turn in your resignation letter yourself!" 

Minister Li really felt like his soul had left!

Everyone was dismissed from there, but Governor Zhang came back and cautiously knocked on the door of the security guard office.

When he saw Jiang Ning seated inside, he stood very straight and didn't dare to breathe too loudly.

He only knew a bit about this man in front of him. But this little bit was enough to scare him half to death. Such a legendary man was actually in Donghai!

"Why are you being so polite? Have a seat."

Governor Zhang didn't dare to sit at all. He didn't have the right to sit with Jiang Ning.

Jiang Ning calmly said,"Now that the illegal circle has been cleaned up, you can stretch your arms and legs out to do something for this city, right?" 

These words made Governor Zhang perspire all over.

So the person who had cleaned out all of the illegal circle in one night was Jiang Ning.

Governor Zhang didn't dare to say anything.

He was still thinking that the only person who could possibly do this was that legendary man.

And today, this legendary man was sitting right in front of him.

"Donghai is a port city along the coastline and has a unique advantage. But it hasn't been able to develop much over the past few years, and all this is your responsibility to bear."

Governor Zhang nodded, "Yes, yes, it is my responsibility." 

"Now the biggest obstacle is out of the way. You still have any questions?"

"No!" replied Governor Zhang immediately.

"It's very important to develop this place and I believe you know what to do.Go develop what needs to be developed and fix up what needs to be fixed."

Jiang Ning poured a cup of tea out.

"Allowing the people to live better lives is your responsibility. Remember that."

Governor Zhang used both hands to receive the cup and replied seriously, "I'll remember that!"

He took a small sip but still couldn't contain the nervousness inside. "What about you?"

"Just pretend that I don't exist," Jiang Ning replied casually. 

Governor Zhang understood his words. He put down the cup of tea and left.

Jiang Ning had settled the problem that had plagued him for years overnight, so this was a huge favor.

Jiang Ning didn't want Governor Zhang to expose who he was, but Governor Zhang knew that there were some things he had to help Jiang Ning to settle properly.