Chapter 117

There was no issue with who owned the factory at all. The other party definitely knew this but wanted to be unreasonable and raise some other conditions.

In any case, Lin Yuzhen wanted to know what motive they had.

Lin Yuzhen decided to settle it herself.

Soon enough, Lin Yuzhen left the head office for the factory.

Jiang Ning couldn't help but shake his head as he sat in the security department office.

"CEO Lin didn't want me to tell you, she said she'll find a way to settle it herself." The secretary had come downstairs to report to Jiang Ning and looked a little uneasy. "Mr Jiang,please don't tell CEO Lin that I told you about this."

Jiang Ning nodded. "Got it. Don't worry."

He got up and gave Huang Yuming a call.

"There's work to do. Someone from Linhai is here. After half a month, they've finally come."

He sounded like he couldn't wait.

He drove by himself towards the factory as well.

At the factory supervisor's office.

Mr Xu's hands and legs were bound to a chair, and he was struggling with all his might even with a cloth stuffed in his mouth.

"UHMMMM!! UHMM UHMMMM!!!"

"Shut up! If you keep making noise, I'll cut your tongue off!"

The leader of the pack was called Jin Mao. He glared fiercely at Mr Xu. "I'm waiting for CEO Lin to come and talk to me directly."

Of course he knew that there were no issues with the ownership of this factory. Zhou Hua knew what Lin Qiang wanted, but Zhou Hua wanted this factory.

Even if he couldn't own all of it, he wanted some.

That was their motive for coming here.

Lin Yuzhen reached in no time and entered the factory.

Mr Xu's secretary was about to cry.

"CEO Lin! They're in the supervisor's office!" He quickly asked, "Should we call the police?"

"Not yet." Lin Yuzhen shook her head. "I'll go in to have a look first."

She wanted the security guards to stand guard outside, but when she saw how their faces were all swollen from being beaten up earlier, Lin Yuzhen felt a little helpless.

"CEO Lin, these people are terribly unreasonable, you have to be careful!"

Lin Yuzhen nodded and knocked before opening the door. The moment she saw Mr Xu tied to the chair, her expression instantly fell.

"What are you doing!" she yelled angrily. "Let him go now!"

"You're Lin Yuzhen?"

Jin Mao looked Lin Yuzhen up and down, and the way he looked at her made her feel disgusted.

"What do you want? I'm here to talk to you." Lin Yuzhen had a steely gaze. "Let him go first."

Jin Mao waved his hand and his men released Mr Xu.

He laughed in a sinister way at Lin Yuzhen.

Since she was already here, then she had to admit defeat. If they didn't get the factory, they she could forget about letting it continue operations. They would lose both the project and their reputation, and it wasn't a loss that the Lin Group could afford at this point.

"Come to talk to me, eh?"

Jin Mao sat down on the supervisor's office chair, crossed his legs and said disdainfully, "CEO Lin, you know how to? Or you need me to teach you step by step?"

There was a lecherous playfulness on Jin Mao's face.

No matter whether you were talking about her looks or her figure, Lin Yuzhen definitely ranked as one of the best. Jin Mao had seen many women in his life, but this innocent type of woman made his eyes light up.

On top of that, Zhou Hua had already told him that he wanted this Lin Yuzhen.

Lin Yuzhen frowned when she heard this sort of words.

"Please be a little more polite." She went straight to the point, "What do you guys want? Say it out now."

"We're talking now, aren't we?" Jin Mao grinned and lit a cigarette. "CEO Lin, aren't you here to talk business with me? Or you're going to talk romance with me instead?"

He got even more excited as he spoke and pointed at the sofa next to him. "Come, have a seat and we can talk face to face. Or we can talk lying down too,HAHAHA!"