Chapter 181 Lin Wen, the Filial Son

Yu Fang was going to puke blood from his anger.

Xu Ruyun was on the verge of succeeding but she failed and he had been happy for nothing

Now Lin Qiang had carefully made a seamless plan to make sure Lin Wen was. doomed and to make sure he no longer had any standing in Donghai

In the end?

Lin Wen was now the hero of the citizens of Donghai, a great philanthropist!

Any attempts at smearing his reputation only made others think that he had ulterior motives for doing this. So he had actually made Lin Wen an invincible person now. Nothing could touch him now.

Yu Fang took several deep breaths, but nothing could calm him down.

Lin Feng had collapsed on the floor. His face was red and swollen with five bright red finger marks imprinted on his face. He clutched his chest and was in so much pain that he couldn't even talk.

Meanwhile.

At the entrance of the TV station.

Lin Qiang was like a dog left for dead as he lay curled up on the ground. His clothes had already been tor and there were countless footprints on them.

The angry mob had gone away but he was still lying there. The moment he heard footsteps, he quickly covered his head and shouted, "Don't hit me! Please don't hit me. anymore!"

After a while, Lin Qiang realized that nobody was hitting him. So he finally quietly raised his head.

Lin Wen was standing right in front of him! "You"

'The moment he saw Lin Wen, Lin Qiang started getting angry. To him, Lin Wen was still small fry and Lin Qiang never had any regard for him.

"Lin Wen! How dare you get me into trouble!" Lin Qiang roared and tried to threaten him, but Lin Wen just raised a foot and kicked Lin Qiang in the face.

"You animal!" Lin Wen was rarely angry, and he had never been violent to anyone before.

He couldn't wait to kick this man who was worse than an animal to death!

This kick made Lin Qiang roll on the ground. His mouth was covered with blood and he howled and howled.

"How.. how dare you hit me" Lin Qiang yelled in shock and wanted to get up and hit him back, but he didn't dare to move. When he saw Jiang Ning and the other men.

Jiang Ning stood next to Lin Yuzhen and family. Since he didn't make any move, his men didn't move either.

"Lin Qiang, you're really an animal" Lin Wen didn't mince his words. "Dad treated you so well but you were able to find it in yourself to be so cruel to him! Are you still human?"

Lin Qiang held his mouth and didn't say anything, but his eyes were filled with hatred.

Soon enough, the police arrived and took Lin Qiang away. He had a lot of illegal dealings over the years, and because of this broadcast, many people testified against him, so the police were here to arrest him. It would probably be more than a decade before he could get out of jail Lin Wen had no sympathy for him. He only felt that this retribution had come too late.

"Lets go in"

Lin Wen quickly walked in with Jiang Ning and Lin Yuzhen behind him. Lin Wen was now the main star of the day, and Jiang Ning knew where his place was.

The broadcast had already stopped, but Lin Xiao was still there.

He sat in his wheelchair like he was an abandoned pet and his face was filled with despair. If he could kill himself, Lin Xiao wouldnt have hesitated to do so.

The other TV crew didn't know what to do either. Lin Qiang had made a run for it, but they didn't dare to simply move this old man either.

"Dad"

Lin Wen rushed in and the first thing he saw was how Lin Xiao looked like he was in great despair. Lin Wen's eyes immediately turned red. He walked over and squatted down in front of his father and his lips trembled, "How.. how did you become like this?"

Even though he had hated him before and had been angry with him before, the old man in front of him was his father after all Lin Wen always remembered how Lin Xiao had been wonderful to him when he was younger. Lin Xiao had protected him, taken care of him, and worked so hard just to send him to school

Lin Xiao's lips started moving when he saw Lin Wen. He couldn't get any words out, so the only hand he could move tried hard to grab Lin Wen's hand, but it moved very slowly

Lin Wen immediately grabbed his father's hand. "Dad, I'm sorry."

"I...I.... wa-was..wrong.." Lin Xiao's tears started flowing as he tried hard to speak.

"I...I...Im. s-s-sorry..!"