Chapter 62

Jiang Ning’s words were so domineering, it made all of them feel even more determined.

If they didn’t buck up and work hard, they might even drag Huang Yuming down with them!

“Gather at the Lin Group factory in the countryside tomorrow.”

Jiang Ning then returned to Lin Yuzhen’s office after that.

Lin Yuzhen was so busy she could hardly breathe. When she noticed Jiang Ning just sitting there and drinking tea leisurely, she couldn’t help asking, “Why do I feel as though I’m working for you now?”

Jiang Ning laughed, “Nonsense, this is a business shared between husband and wife.”

Lin Yuzhen didn’t reply him nicely. “Those security guards are already outstanding enough, but you still want to train them?”

“Outstanding?”

Jiang Ning scoffed. “Our security has to be the best in the world. The word ‘outstanding’ isn’t enough.”

These people were going to become the core strength of the Lins. Jiang Ning already had plans for how far the Lins were going to rise in the future.

They had to at least surpass the Jiangs in Jingdu!

Jiang Ning was going to let that old man know that creating a wealthy and powerful clan was nothing to him.

He noticed that Lin Yuzhen was rolling her neck and looked terribly tired. Jiang Ning got up and took Lin Yuzhen’s hand.

“Where are we going?”

Lin Yuzhen pouted. “I still have a lot of work to finish.”

“It’s time to eat, so let’s eat at Golden Jade Restaurant.”

Humans were strong but they still needed food to survive. He wasn’t going to let Lin Yuzhen starve.

At this moment.

Golden Jade Restaurant.

Lin Feng had brought some important guests here to eat.

“Golden Jade Restaurant is a famous restaurant in Donghai, so I think you guys would like it.”

Lin Feng smiled and said, “I’ll get the best private room, this way please!”

There were a few young men around the same age as him standing in front of Lin Feng. Judging from their dressing and demeanor, they were obviously extremely rich and of high standing.

Lin Feng had been entertaining them for the past few days. He had brought them around Donghai to have fun and eat good food, and today he had chosen to bring them to the famous Golden Jade Restaurant.

“I’m Lin Feng, give me your best private room!”

Lin Feng walked right in front and pulled a card out as he arrogantly said, “Money isn’t a problem!”

“Lin Feng? Are you Lin Feng from the old Lin Group?” asked the waitress.

“What old Lin Group?” Lin Feng immediately frowned and his face fell when he heard this question. “Donghai has only one Lin family!”

Lin Yuzhen had set up a new Lin Group, and this made Lin Qiang furious. Lin Feng was equally furious, but he was more jealous than furious. He couldn’t see how Lin Yuzhen had managed to become independent.

“I’m really sorry, but this restaurant will not entertain anyone from the old Lin Group.”

The waitress kept a smile on but rejected him quite directly.

“What did you say?” Lin Feng was furious.

He had brought so many friends here but he couldn’t even step past the door of the restaurant?

Was there anything more embarrassing than this?!

“Lin Feng, what’s going on? I thought you said that everyone in Donghai panders to your family?”

“Yeah that’s what you said. But now we can’t even enter a restaurant, so were you just joking with us?”

The few rich young men with him started laughing and Lin Feng’s face turned red.

He slammed a hand on the counter and roared angrily, “I said I want the best private room you have! Can’t you understand words?”

“The one who doesn’t understand words is you, right?”

A voice came from behind. “She’s already made herself clear. They won’t entertain anyone from the old Lin Group. Get lost.”

The moment he heard this voice, Lin Feng spun around violently and his anger instantly sprung up.

“Jiang Ning!”

He hated this crazy man to the core!

This lunatic who slapped him twice!

“Lin Yuzhen, I can’t believe you’ve actually become a couple with this crazy man.”

Lin Feng was so angry. He was the one who had found this homeless Jiang Ning, but he had actually really gotten together with Lin Yuzhen now.

When he saw how intimate they were, Lin Feng couldn’t help but laugh coldly. “How’s it going? Is a homeless man more energetic than others? His service makes you feel really good huh?”

Lin Yuzhen frowned but didn’t say anything.

PAK!

Jiang Ning raised his hand and slapped Lin Feng across the face without holding back at all.

“You…you dared to hit me again?!”

Lin Feng’s eyes were spewing fire and he wanted to charge at Jiang Ning.

BAM!

Jiang Ning used his leg to kick Lin Feng in the stomach, causing him to instantly fly out.

“Be more polite when you’re talking to my wife.”

Jiang Ning continued coldly, “The swelling on your face just went down and you want it to be swollen again?”