Chapter 154 Protect the Boss

"This silly girl, what's she so nervous about? I won't eat her."

Jiang Ning wasn't sure who would eat who if this went on.

He picked up the files and went running after Lin Yuzhen. Lin Yuzhen had already taken the lift to the carpark with Xiaozhao.

In the basement carpark.

"CEO Lin, I've already sorted out all the documents on the factory. The report that I gave you is the latest version."

There were two sets of high heels tapping away loudly on the floor.

Lin Yuzhen suddenly realized that she had left in too great of a hurry earlier and forgot to take two of the documents. It was all Jiang Ning's fault!

He was the one who threw her heart into confusion!

"They're still on my desk. Xiaozhao, could you go up and get them?"

Lin Yuzhen didn't dare to go upstairs. She was afraid that if she went upstairs, Jiang Ning wouldn't let her out again.

The way they held each other together earlier didn't seem quite the same.

"Ok"

Xiaozhao turned to go upstairs when suddenly a few shady figures emerged from the elevator, and she became nervous.

"Since you're here, then you're not leaving." Xiaozhao instantly became very nervous.

"Who are you? What do you want?"

"Hoho." Yu Wei walked out. "What do I want? Of course I want to talk business with your CEO Lin."

Lin Yuzhen frowned. She didn't expect Yu Wei to appear here and try to trap her in the carpark.

"Don't try anything funny!" Xiaozhao immediately stood in front of Lin Yuzhen. "Mr Yu, please restrain yourself."

"Little girl, get lost. I have a project worth billions to discuss further with CEO Lin, don't tell me you want to be part of it?"

Yu Wei didn't hold himself back as he looked Xiaozhao up and down and lost interest in her. "CEO Lin, tell me, do you want me to take action? Or are you going to obediently get into the car?"

Jiang Ning could count his lucky stars that he didn't come along. Otherwise Yu Wei was determined to break his limbs!

Yu Wei had it all planned. After he was done violating Lin Yuzhen, he would go back to look for Jiang Ning.

"CEO Lin, run!" Xiaozhao quickly shouted. But the three men were very strong and they grabbed Xiaozhao at once and threw her to one side before heading for Lin Yuzhen.

"CEO Lin, run!" Xiaozhao became even more anxious and threw all the documents down as she pounced over and grabbed the leg of one of the men. "Run! Hurry! Run!"

"Get lost!"

That man turned and kicked Xiaozhao hard on the stomach. Xiaozhao yelped in pain but refused to let go.

"CEO Lin, run!"

PAK!

The man's expression darkened and slapped Xiaozhao so hard that she went flying and her face swelled up immediately.

Lin Yuzhen was in a panic and refused to run when she saw how Xiaozhao was getting beaten up.

"Stop! Stop it right now!" she shouted. "I said STOP!"

"Looks like CEO Lin is really concerned for her subordinates, eh?" Yu Wei laughed coldly and waved his hand. "Alright now, don't hit her anymore. Since CEO Lin is willing to listen to me, then I won't make life difficult for a young lady."

He glared at Lin Yuzhen and there was an evil glint in his eye.

Acting like she had higher moral standards?

He was going to see how Lin Yuzhen could continue acting like that once they reached the hotel!

"CEO Lin, let's go. Get into the car and I'll let you have this project, and all the unhappiness between us will be settled once and for all."

"You...

"Don't try to go against me, otherwise this little secretary of yours might not live, I won't guarantee anything."

"CEO Lin...don't go with them..." Xiaozhao continued to yell as she clutched her stomach and her tears kept flowing.

BAM!

The man kicked her again and Xiaozhao howled in pain.

"Xiaozhao!" Lin Yuzhen started tearing up.

"Stop it! Don't hit her anymore! I'll leave with you!"