Chapter 150

Chapter 150

"CEO Lin, I'm in charge of this project now, and I really have to apologize to you," Yu Wei sounded very sincere over the phone. "Xu Ruyun brought her own emotions to work and said all those nasty things to you. I've already reported this to my company and we will take necessary action, I hope you will not be angry anymore."

"Hesheng Group would really love to work with Lin Group and help Lin Group to enter Shengcheng's market. Why don't both of us have a meal tonight to discuss the details? What do you think, CEO Lin?"

Lin Yuzhen took a few seconds to consider, then she agreed, "Ok."

She wanted to say that since they were going to discuss business, then the office would be a better place to discuss.

But having a meal would be more relaxed and easier to discuss matters, so it wasn't a bad idea either.

She put down the phone and turned to Jiang Ning, "Go with me."

Jiang Ning replied, "I'm your follower, so I'll go wherever you go."

Lin Yuzhen blushed. She had already gotten used to having Jiang Ning by her side. That was pretty scary!

She hadn't even known Jiang Ning for that long!

Yu Wei decided on where to eat. He decided on having a meal at the Aegean Sea Hotel, and the name alone sounded fairly romantic.

Lin Yuzhen was a little surprised. This was a place where couples liked to go to for a date, so why did Yu Wei choose a place like this to discuss business?

"Looks like this Mr Yu is very sincere," Jiang Ning's eyes were shining.

"Don't let your thoughts run wild," Lin Yuzhen replied sternly. "He's from another city, so he doesn't know these things." Jiang Ning merely laughed. Only men knew what other men were thinking about. The two of them walked in and the waiter led them to a quiet table in the corner. When Yu Wei saw that Jiang Ning had tagged along, he froze for a while. But he still stood up and stretched his hand out. "Hello CEO Lin!"

"Hello Mr Yu."

Lin Yuzhen stretched her hand out and shook his gently, then took her hand back. She noticed that Yu Wei was alone and had to ask, "Where are the other people from your company?"

"It's just me." Yu Wei only had eyes for Lin Yuzhen, and there was an irrepressible passion and desire emanating from his eyes.

He noticed that Lin Yuzhen didn't look too pleased with him, so he turned to look at Jiang Ning. "And this is...?"

He thought that Lin Yuzhen would come by himself, but someone actually tagged along. How insensitive!

Since they were going to discuss such a large project, most upper management staff wouldn't have the right to come along, so who was this punk?

Besides, he had said very clearly that this meal would be for both of them, and didn't intend for her to bring other people along. "My husband," Lin Yuzhen replied very calmly.

Yu Wei was stunned the moment he heard her.

"What?"

He thought he had heard wrongly.

"Jiang Ning," Jiang Ning stretched a hand out and introduced himself.

"You're that man who married into her family?"

Yu Wei's face was filled with disdain. He didn't intend to shake Jiang Ning's hand at all and looked Jiang Ning up and down. "I heard you were a homeless man and you have something wrong with your brain?"

It was no wonder that Jiang Ning had exposed everything about Xu Ruyun in front of so many people. So he was a nutcase!

Jiang Ning's expression didn't change, but Lin Yuzhen became very upset.

She didn't like to hear anyone say nasty things about Jiang Ning.

No matter what, Jiang Ning was her husband now!

"Get out, you're not worthy of CEO Lin, and you're definitely not worthy to sit with me," Yu Wei carried on without letting Lin Yuzhen to say anything. "A man who has to marry into his wife's family actually wants to shake hands with me? What a joke."

"You're just CEO Lin's dog, so it's good enough to wag your tail if she gives you bones to eat. But if you intend to sit with your owner, then that's crossing the line!"