Chapter 75

"What?"

Jin Ran was stunned. They hadn't finished their two years yet, so how could this favor be considered repaid?

"I'm asking you what happened to Jiang Ning!"

"Young Master Jin, there are some people whom you cannot afford to offend. Please don't go down this road! You will die!"

Wu Qiang didn't want to waste anymore words on Jin Ran. He turned and left with Wu Bing.

If the Jins continued to be stubborn, then they themselves might even make a move on the Jins to make sure they understood that one should not simply offend the almighty War God.

Jin Ran was furious when he realized that the two of them had obviously returned without completing their mission and still dared to talk to him like this.

"Fuck you! I've spent so much money feeding you and this is how you do things?! Trash!

Useless pieces of trash!!" Jin Ran cursed loudly. He had no idea that Wu Qiang and his brother had just gone through the scariest moment in this world.

"Young Master Jin, don't be angry. Jiang Ning has offended so many people, so he's doomed to die sooner or later. Let's wait for Lin Yuzhen to come kneeling in front of you to apologize first," said Lin Feng as he sat on one side.

He gave a knowing smile and had an expression that all men would understand. "Young Master Jin, I've already booked the presidential suite upstairs. I've also prepared a few things that I know you like."

Jin Ran scoffed as an evil thought flashed through his eyes.

"You sure Lin Yuzhen is still a virgin? Wait till I have my way with her!"

Lin Feng immediately nodded.

"Young Master Jin, rest assured, Lin Yuzhen is definitely still a virgin. She wouldn't fall for that lunatic."

He knew Lin Yuzhen well. She was a kind and innocent girl, as pure as a blank sheet of paper. She had never done anything out of line before. She would definitely never allow just anybody to touch her either.

But that turned out to be a good thing now, since that satisfied Jin Ran's request.

"Humph, I think it's about time. Come along, let's go see what a mess Lin Yuzhen looks like now."

Jin Ran got up and said smugly, "If I make her embarrass herself in front of her own company and force her to kneel down and beg me for mercy, I wonder if she'd cry."

He knew that Lin Yuzhen wouldn't dare to let the company go bankrupt. Her staff would probably all hate her to the core.

Lin Feng hesitated for a while, and nodded anyway.

At this moment.

Lin Yuzhen's head was going to burst.

She had made calls to all the banks that had worked with them before, but all of them actually rejected her.

The reason they gave was the same — the new Lin Group was going to become bankrupt and close down soon, so it was too risky to offer a loan at this point.

Lin Yuzhen was so angry that she was shaking. How dare they say that Lin Group was going to go bankrupt and close down!

"CEOQ Lin, the company is under tremendous pressure and a lot of workers are beginning to change their minds."

A few directors had a conflicted expression on their face. "There are two managers who turned in their resignations."

Lin Yuzhen bit her lip and took a deep breath She didn't know what to say.

"Accept their resignations."

Then a voice came from behind. "Why bother keeping such people? If they don't resign, I'll fire them."

Jiang Ning walked in and didn't look worried at all.

"Jiang Ning."

Lin Yuzhen looked like she was in great pain, and she also looked fairly guilty.

She had just taken over this company and something so major had happened. "I'm sorry." She felt that she had let Jiang Ning down. "Silly girl."

Jiang Ning reached out to pat Lin Yuzhen's shoulder. "It's not a big deal."

He turned to look at the director who spoke up earlier. "Go ask around who else wants to resign, I'll approve them all."

This was a good time to see who was trustworthy, so Jiang Ning thought that this was actually a good thing.

As for the trouble they were in..was this big enough to be considered trouble?

"CEQ Lin, the CEO of Donghai Bank, Xue Xing, is here."

A secretary came running in, her face all red. "He says he wants to meet with you and talk about a loan."

Lin Yuzhen was stunned and immediately turned to look at Jiang Ning.

They had never worked with Donghai Bank before. But the other banks all rejected their request, so why was the CEO of Donghai Bank knocking on their door now?

"Nothing to do with me," Jiang Ning shook his head.

He hadn't gone looking for anyone in Donghai Bank.

The company was just short of money anyway.Jiang Ning had his bank card on hand all the time and he just needed to take some out to settle this problem.

"Let him come in!" Lin Yuzhen immediately replied.

Xue Xing and his subordinates then went into Lin Yuzhen's office. Seeing that Jiang Ning was around as well, Xue Xing quickly greeted him.