Chapter 122

"What's going on?"

Zhou Hua frowned. Hadn't he told them to gather everyone and prepare to leave for Donghai?

"Huang Yuming is here!"

Zhou Hua immediately put the glass in his hand down. "How many with him?"

"A dozen."

"A dozen?"

Zhou Hua thought he had heard wrongly. He had gathered three hundred!

Huang Yuming had only brought a dozen men and dared to look for him in Linhai?

Was he being too complacent, or did he think Zhou Hua didn't dare to touch him?

Zhou Hua smiled coldly. "Where are they?"

"They're outside. They said that they have some business to talk to you about."

Zhou Hua immediately understood what they meant. Some business, huh?

Since Huang Yuming only brought such few men, then he was here to offer a truce.

So this Huang Yuming wasn't stupid. He must have checked on Zhou Hua and realized who he was dealing with and wanted to admit defeat now.

But it was already too late.

Even if he wanted to negotiate,the conditions were completely different. At this point in time, Huang Yuming couldn't blame Zhou Hua for asking for a lot.

"Tell them to wait in the smaller room."

Zhou Hua decided to make them wait. "I'll look for them once I'm done here."

He wasn't busy at all.

He just wanted Huang Yumingto know that they were not on equal footing now. Since Huang Yuming was here to offer a truce, then he ought to humble himself.

It was a good time for Huang Yuming to think about how much he it would cost him by doing this.

"Got it!" His men ran out to give the reply.

Zhou Hua poured himself another glass of wine and thought about what sort of conditions he should lay out.

He was definitely asking for an astronomical figure to cover Jin Mao and the other men's medical bills, but what he really wanted was the assets and projects under the new Lin Group.

And he wanted Lin Yuzhen most!

Lin Feng had sent a photo of Lin Yuzhen to Zhou Hua. He had only taken one look and confirmed that he definitely wanted this woman.