Chapter 51

“Hmph, she must think the entire company’s sales depends on her, so it’s only normal for her to believe she’s a big shot.”

“You don’t say. Besides, she’s got something going on with that Huang Yuming. You’d better be careful of what you say, in case she gets you fired or something, and you won’t even be able to find a place to hide your face!”

The resentment towards Lin Yuzhen was very great now.

Especially since the last incident where a director had been chased out of the office for just making one sarcastic remark towards Lin Yuzhen.

“Enough.”

Lin Qiang frowned and stretched his arms to relieve his stress. “This Lin Yuzhen – never mind all of you, even I can’t afford to offend her.”

“It’s all because she’s in charge of the most important project to the company now.”

Lin Qiang scoffed and took one look around the room. “So I’ve already reported this to my father. He is greatly angered by this and has made a decision. Today, I’m here to announce this decision!”

All the directors immediately perked up at this.

They had heard long ago that Lin Xiao had always been unhappy with Lin Yuzhen and family. He had mercifully allowed Lin Yuzhen to stay in the family, to give her family a chance.

But Lin Yuzhen had disappointed the old man time and again, so it was obvious that she had to get lost now!

“CEO Lin, Lin Yuzhen is here.”

The secretary had pushed the door open. “Do you want to let her come in?”

“Let her come in!” Lin Qiang shouted loudly.

Lin Yuzhen walked in and Jiang Ning followed behind her.

All their eyes fell on Lin Yuzhen.

“Unrelated persons should not enter the meeting room.” Lin Qiang frowned.

He really couldn’t stand this crazy Jiang Ning. 

He had slapped Lin Feng twice, and even made him and his son humbly go to Lin Wen’s house to plead for mercy. He hadn’t settled this feud with Jiang Ning yet!

“Oh really? Alright, Yuzhen, let’s go.”

Jiang Ning laughed and pulled Lin Yuzhen to leave.

Since unrelated persons were not to enter, then Lin Yuzhen wasn’t related to this company either.

Lin Qiang had to suppress the immense fury in his heart. This Jiang Ning was really very irritating!

He was going to fire Lin Yuzhen today, and was going to humiliate her in front of everyone – how could he allow Lin Yuzhen to just walk out now?

“Hmph! Sit down!” huffed Lin Qiang.

Jiang Ning pulled a chair over and got Lin Yuzhen to sit on it. He turned and realized there wasn’t any other available chair, so he used one hand to literally pick a director off his chair.

“You, stand and listen.”

With that, Jiang Ning sat down on the chair.

Everyone immediately glared at Jiang Ning angrily!

That was way too arrogant of him!

He was just a man who married into the family and he dared to be so audacious. Did he really think he was a member of the Lin family now?

“You!”

The director who lost his chair pointed a finger at Jiang Ning and was about to shout at him wen Jiang Ning caught his finger and exerted a little force on it. The director immediately turned blue in the face and nearly screamed from the terrible pain!

“Any questions?”

“No, no! None at all!”

Jiang Ning let go and looked back at the furious Lin Qiang. “Say whatever you want quickly. Our Yuzhen is very busy you know.”

Lin Qiang took a deep breath. He really had an urge to just go over and strangle Jiang Ning on the spot.

But the focus today wasn’t on Jiang Ning, so he wasn’t going to ruin his plans just because of him. He suppressed his anger and then turned to glare at Lin Yuzhen.

“Lin Yuzhen, I’ve asked you to come here because I have an announcement for you.”

Lin Yuzhen didn’t respond. She could already feel that there was something amiss when she entered the meeting room. Everyone looked like they were obviously all out to get her.

“All these years, you’ve been performing fairly well in the company. You’ve worked hard at your work, worked to improve yourself, and the directors and myself have observed all these things,” Lin Qiang started with authority in his voice. “So we have put you in charge of the most important project to the company.”

It sounded like he was actually praising her – Jiang Ning shook his head in contempt.

“But you’ve disappointed me, and you disappointed your grandfather!”

Lin Qiang’s tone suddenly changed and he even slammed the table in anger.

“You used your position as head of the project to reap benefits for yourself, to line your own pockets, and even leaked trade secrets to others – this is considered a breach of confidentiality and embezzlement!”

Lin Qiang continued to shout angrily, “And now you’re in cahoots with Huang Yuming to take over all of Lin Group for yourself. Does the Lin family, this company and its board of directors still matter to you at all?!”