Chapter 129

There was a strange silence in the air.

It was as if time had frozen. Even those salespersons standing at the door had their ears up and didn't even blink.

"Anything more expensive?"

Jiang Ning's words were like a bomb that exploded next to everyone's ears.

It was a 2.42 million dollar car!

And he still wanted something more expensive?!

This was the most expensive model out of all the cars in the 7 series. If he wanted something more expensive, there weren't any ready stocks available either.

The salesgirl felt some difficulty in breathing. The most expensive car she could sell right now was the 7 series. She wasn't ranked high enough to sell anything more expensive than this.

"Jiang Niiiiinggg..."Lin Yuzhen tugged at Jiang Ning's hand and swung it gently. "Enough, it's really enough."

"If you spend unnecessarily, my mum will be unhappy."

She was really frightened. If she didn't stop Jiang Ning now, he would really buy something more expensive.

How much money did he even have!

"You can't make my mum unhappy just to make my dad happy, right?"

Lin Yuzhen whispered, "My mum calls the shots in our house after all."

Jiang Ning shrugged. "Alright then."

"We'll take this 7 series car then. You have one in the shop now?"

"Yes yes yes! We have one!"

The salesgirl looked at Lin Yuzhen with great envy.

Lin Yuzhen had found such a wonderful husband. Was there anything even better than this in her life?

He didn't just pamper her, he pampered her parents too!

"Mr Jiang, Miss Lin, please take a seat and have some drinks. I'll process the sale for you right now."

She took the black card from Jiang Ning's hands again and was surprised to find that the number on this card was a little different from the previous one.

This...this Mr Jiang had two black cards?!

The salesgirl turned her back to them and pinched the top of her lips hard. She was afraid that she might suddenly faint and embarrass herself.

"Jiang Ning, it's still too expensive. My mum is definitely going to nag at you when we get home."

It was more than 2 million dollars!

Lin Yuzhen didn't even dare to think about it.

"It'smy first present to Dad after recovering, Mum won't be angry," Jiang Ning smiled in reply.

Su Mei knew Jiang Ning was rich. Never mind a 2 million dollar car- Jiang Ning wouldn't blink even if cost him 20 million.

Instead he was thinking about getting a personal driver for Lin Wen who could drive and ensure Lin Wen's safety at the same time.

Jiang Ning turned to Brother Gou, who was looking at him like Jiang Ning was his god.

"Big Boss!" Brother Gou quickly responded respectfully.

"Pick a good one from the thirty to be my dad's driver and bodyguard," instructed Jiang Ning.

"Got it!" Brother Gou immediately responded.

This job was as good as Jiang Ning's personal arrangement. Those fellows would probably fight tooth and nail just to get this role.

"Also, tell them to work hard. As long as they improve sufficiently, I'll give them a car each."

This second statement from Jiang Ning made Brother Gou freeze for a moment, then suddenly feel blood rush to his head.

"A car each?"

Jiang Ning pointed at the car that had just been repaired that was not far from them. "Like that one. Not good enough?"

"How could that be!" Brother Gou excitedly exclaimed. "This bunch is gonna be so excited that they'll keep training without sleeping!"

The transaction was completed in no time.

Jiang Ning didn't drive the car off that very day and got the salesgirl to register the license plate and all first. After all, it would take some time before Lin Wen fully recovered.

But he took that freshly repaired car and gave it to Brother Gou as his first reward.

Brother Gou excitedly drove it to the countryside training facility to show off.

Jiang Ning drove his own car and brought Lin Yuzhen home.

At the countryside training facility.

When nothing was happening, all of them would come here to keep training.

It was one thing to get through the entire course, but it was another thing to improve their timing. Even if they could improve their timing by one second, it was already a huge improvement.