Chapter 161 Urn

It wasn't that Huang Yuming had confidence in himself. He had confidence in Jiang Ning.

He knew that as long as it was something Jiang Ning wanted to do, then he would definitely be able to achieve it. So Huang Yuming had no doubts about it.

Even if it cost him his life, Huang Yuming was willing to!

In no time, the two of them settled on a general direction of how things should go.

Governor Zhang was in charge of everything in the legal circle. Huang Yuming didn't care for any reputation or glory, so he didn't care for a part in the legal circle. He knew very well that following Jiang Ning in itself was the greatest honor of his life.

Someone had to be in charge of doing the dirty work. Huang Yuming was best at this.

Donghai was going to go through a huge change!

Huang Yuming and Governor Zhang were going to be in charge of this. Unless they ran into a problem they really couldn't solve, Jiang Ning didn't need to appear at all.

Jiang Ning now only wanted to quietly accompany Lin Yuzhen.

She had fallen asleep.

Her long eyelashes would tremble from time to time. Lin Yuzhen was sleeping fairly well.

Jiang Ning sat on one side and looked at her with eyes filled with gentleness.

It was the same kindhearted girl who had told him that his life would become sweeter after eating that candy back then.

He reached out and gently pushed Lin Yuzhen's hair behind her ear. His fingers jumped a little when he touched her soft skin.

Su Mei pushed the door open gently and waved at him. "Jiang Ning, let Yuzhen sleep. You're tired too, so come out and have dinner, I've cooked some food."

Jiang Ning had been sitting with Lin Yuzhen for more than three hours without moving because he was afraid of waking Lin Yuzhen up. Su Mei was so touched when she saw this.

"It's alright, I'm not hungry." Jiang Ning shook his head. "Mum, you two can go and rest, I'll keep her company."

Su Mei didn't say anymore. She brought the food back to the kitchen and kept it warm inside the pot so that Jiang Ning could heat it up anytime he wanted.

She went back to her own room after that.

Lin Wen was sitting down and massaging his own legs.

After some time, he would be able to walk again.

"He's still keeping her company?" he looked up and asked Su Mei.

Su Mei nodded and her eyes were slightly red. "He doesn't want to eat, he's afraid of waking Yuzhen up."

"How is this boy so nice to Yuzhen? But our child really isn't worthy of him."

She knew a little about Jiang Ning. Su Mei had at least a rough idea of how rich Jiang Ning was. You couldn't find another person richer than Jiang Ning in all of Donghai for sure.

Also, Jiang Ning was so outstanding. He had made a bunch of men follow him and respect him in such a short time.

This wasn't something an ordinary person could achieve.

But Su Mei became more worried precisely because he was so extraordinary. She was afraid that one day Lin Yuzhen might really fall for Jiang Ning, but stay away from him because she looked down on herself.

"You don't have to think so much. Jiang Ning isn't a bad person," replied Lin Wen.

"His feelings for Yuzhen are real, I can tell."

"As for whether she's worthy of him or not.." Lin Wen frowned a little. "I believe in my daughter. She will prove herself. I will also work hard and make sure our daughter is worthy of Jiang Ning."

These two had already acknowledged Jiang Ning as their son-in-law.

But what they didn't know was that even if Lin Yuzhen was the most ordinary girl in the world, Jiang Ning was marrying nobody else but her!

...

At this time.

At the Yu family's house in Shengcheng. The air was tense and heavy.

Someone had brought a container to them first thing in the morning. It was an urn! 'Yu Wei" was clearly written on it.

The entire Yu family was on the verge of going mad.

The head of the Yu family, Yu Tian, was furious. His eyes were bloodshot and his entire body was trembling as he held the urn in his hands.

"Weil Yu Wei!" He lifted his head and roared angrily.

Nobody else in the room dared to say anything.

"So arrogant! So outrageous!" Yu Tian continued to roar. "Did they think the Yu family is a pushover?"

He turned and glared at Yu Fang, who was silently standing on one side. "What happened?! You'd better explain this whole thing properly!"