Chapter 85

Jiang Ning held onto Lin Wu's fist so that it couldn't move even half an inch forward.

Lin Wu's expression changed immediately. KACHA!

Jiang Ning didn't hesitate. He exerted a great force and Lin Wu's wrist was broken with a cracking sound.

AHHH...

Sweat drops immediately appeared on Lin Wu's forehead.

He howled in pain, frightening Su Mei and the rest as they froze.

They didn't think that Jiang Ning was this powerful.

Lin Wu couldn't even defend himself at all. "How dare you hit my dad and mum!"

Jiang Ning didn't stop at just one hand. He grabbed Lin Wu's other arm and there was a loud cracking sound.

Another sound of bones cracking filled the air. Su Mei felt like her heart was going to leap out of her mouth.

"You.."

Lin Wu gave a howl. His arms were in such great pain that they went numb.

He raised his leg to kick Jiang Ning, but Jiang Ning was faster than him. He landed one foot on Lin Wu's knee, and with another crack, Lin Wu lost his balance and collapsed to the floor. He had just come face to face with Jiang Ning and his arms and one leg were broken already. He remained on the floor as Jiang Ning put a foot on his good leg. His icy cold gaze terrified Lin Wu.

He had never felt so frightened before. And he had never been beaten to a point where he didn't even have the strength to fight back like today.

Jiang Ning looked down at Lin Wu and sneered, "I don't care who you are. Since you dared to hurt my mum and dad, I'm going to kill you." The entire house was silent, and even Lin Wu didn't dare to make a single sound.

He was a vicious man, but it was clear that Jiang Ning was way, way more vicious than him.

He was domineering, but Jiang Ning was even more domineering.

He was very sure that the ten odd men that came with him were all sprawling on the ground already, otherwise Jiang Ning couldn't possibly have made it into the house.

"Jiang Ning.."

Lin Wen spoke up, "Don't...don't kill him!"

Jiang Ning was now raging with anger. If he wanted to kill someone, nobody could come after him for it.

Jiang Ning relaxed his fist when he heard what Lin Wen said. If not, this fist would definitely kill Lin Wu.

"He's my brother after all." Lin Wen took a deep breath. "Don't kill him."

Jiang Ning narrowed his eyes. Lin Yuzhen and family were too kind, and that's why they were bullied by such people.

"Dad, you treat him as a brother, but he might not treat you as one."

Jiang Ning put it across very clearly. "If I hadn't rushed back in time today, he would have beaten you to death."

Lin Wu was breathing heavily. The terrible pain was beginning to numb his nerves.

Now he realized that Jiang Ning was the man that married into Lin Yuzhen's family.

Lin Qiang said that he had found the most outstanding man for Lin Yuzhen and Lin Wu didn't believe it at first. He knew what sort of person Lin Qiang was and what sort of attitude he had towards Lin Wen's family.

But now...he had no idea where Lin Qiang found such a terrifying man like Jiang Ning to be Lin Yuzhen's husband.

"I know."

Lin Wen laughed bitterly.

He turned to face Lin Wu. "Lin Wu, from today onwards, we're through and we'll go our separate ways. But what I want to tell you is, I wasn't the one who caused Dad to become like this."

He then looked up at Jiang Ning, "Let him go." Jiang Ning snorted.

"This life of yours was spared by my dad, remember that well."

He let go of Lin Wu's leg and Lin Wu immediately used that good leg to stand up as his entire body was trembling.

He had a threatening look on his face. He had just had his arms and one leg broken and he had to thank Lin Wen?

His cheeks trembled and seemed to be smiling, but it made him look even more threatening than before.