Chapter 169 I'll Talk to Them Right Now!

"CEO...CEO Lin, why are you here?" Gao Yong was frantic and anxious and was on the verge of tears.

"I should be asking you this question, Director Gao." Lin Yuzhen smiled faintly and pretended to ask curiously, "I thought you went to get the contract signed? Why are you in the hotel?"

Gao Yong's face turned red as he looked at Lin Yuzhen, then looked at Jiang Ning standing next to her. He knew that he couldn't hide anything from them anymore.

He thought about how to explain himself, but how else could he explain himself?

Was Lin Yuzhen and Jiang Ning here to book a hotel room? Of course not!

Obviously they were here to block his way!

"No problem, I've asked the investment team from Shanshan Group to meet us at the restaurant on the first floor, would you like to join us?"

Gao Yong opened his mouth and wanted to say that he didn't feel well and was going to the hospital, but Lin Yuzhen didn't wait for his answer and started walking towards the restaurant.

"Director Gao, what's wrong? Are you feeling unwell?" Jiang Ning walked over and patted Gao Yong's shoulder. "You seem very pale."

"N-n-no, I'm fine," Gao Yong quickly squeezed a smile out.

"I'm a guy too, I understand," Jiang Ning smiled. "It's alright to have fun, but be careful. There was once I saw this guy in the toilet, my goodness it was all green and furry down there like a broccoli! It was so frightening!"

"I heard that you might even die!"

Gao Yong's face paled even further.

His legs were wobbly and wanted to say he really needed to go get himself checked at the hospital!

Jiang Ning pulled an arm around his shoulder and said, "Come on, we broke our promise to Shanshan Group, so we have to apologize and ask for their forgiveness. At least have a meal and some drinks with them, then we could go for a karaoke session and a bath?"

"I'm sure Director Gao is really good at this, so I'll have to trouble you to come along with us," said Jiang Ning with a smile.

Gao Yong could feel that the virus in his body was moving upwards from his nether region. It felt like it was going to spread and start growing green and furry...

He was going to become a broccoli!

He was very frightened.

"Can...can we not change investors?" Gao Yong looked like he was really going to cry.

"Shanshan Group is very suitable for us, and after considering it again, I think they're more suitable. We'll sign with them? I'll talk to them and we'll get the contract signed in record time, I promise the company won't suffer any losses!"

He was really getting anxious.

Would this virus spread if he went to get treatment late?

Would it become incurable?

"You don't want to change anymore?"

Jiang Ning pretended to look all shocked.

"Oh no, but Director Gao, you said you wanted to change investor, so Shanshan Group thought their offer wasn't good enough and wanted to discuss further with CEO Lin. Director Gao, do you think we still stand a chance?"

"Yes we do! YES!"

"Their offer wasn't good enough! We should fight for more benefits to Lin Group!"

"If they want to work with Lin Group, then we should benefit more. I purposely made this move so that we could gain the upper hand!"

Gao Yong clenched his fist. "We must get this signed! And we have to get it signed as soon as possible! I'll talk to them right now!"

He couldn't wait any longer.

He rushed into the restaurant.

Lin Yuzhen had asked the investment team from Shanshan Group out, but she didn't tell them that they intended to change investors. She only told them that she wanted to discuss more details with them before signing.

The group from Shanshan Group clearly did not intend to compromise and was all prepared to defend their contract.

But the moment Gao Yong sat down at the table, he displayed his amazing negotiation skills!

He spoke so eloquently and convincingly that the entire group was dumbfounded. Besides nodding and agreeing, they couldn't say anything else.

"That's a deal then. Working with Lin Group will be the best decision you've made this year!"

Gao Yong didn't want to say anymore.

"Since we've agreed on all the details of the contract, then we can get the hotel to print the contract out now. If your legal department has no issues, we can sign it right here."

Then he looked at Lin Yuzhen and used his eyes to ask Lin Yuzhen if she was satisfied with this.

If he waited any longer, he was really afraid that he was going to turn into a broccoli before he reached the hospital!