Chapter 124

"Don't be anxious!" Zhou Hua comforted her while staring at Jiang Ning with a look that wanted to kill him.

But he also knew very well that since Jiang Ning knew where he hid this woman and could even quietly put a bullet on the bedroom window, then Jiang Ning had come fully prepared today!

"What do you want?" Zhou Hua asked very coldly.

"I said I was here to talk business. The contract is on the floor, pick it up yourself. After you sign it I'll leave."

Jiang Ning glanced at the time. "Idon't have much time. You have three minutes to sign it."

"You also have three minutes."

Zhou Hua took a deep breath. He knew what Jiang Ning meant.

If he didn't sign this, then that woman and the child would definitely die!

Three minutes!

He only had three minutes!

"You're really vicious!"

Jiang Ning ignored him and smiled faintly. "Two more minutes."

Jiang Ning then got up and said, "The signal here isn't too good and phone calls can't get through. Perhaps I'll have to walk outside for it to get through."

Zhou Hua clenched his teeth. He wanted to kill Jiang Ning right now!

But he didn't dare to and now he didn't have the chance at all.

Two minutes!

Less than two minutes!

He didn't dare to hesitate anymore. He picked up the contract and signed the last page and added his thumbprint without even looking at the contents.

Then he threw it onto the desk.

"Are you satisfied?"

Huang Yuming walked over to check the contract. After making sure it was good to go, he nodded.

"I'm fairly satisfied," replied Jiang Ning. He then turned and left without dilly dallying at all.

Huang Yuming, Brother Gou and the rest immediately followed after him.

Zhou Hua coldly watched Jiang Ning leave and he really wanted to kill him. Jiang Ning had deeply offended him and Zhou Hua was determined to settle this feud sooner or later. If he didn't kill Jiang Ning off, then Zhou Hua could forget about staying in this circle!

"Zhou Hua..."

"Don't be scared, don't be scared, it's alright."