Chapter 112

Lin Qiang, Lin Feng as well as Jin Long and Jin Ran were chased out of Donghai First Hospital and were thoroughly embarrassed.

Jin Long responded nastily no matter what Lin Qiang said.

He even left Lin Qiang with one last phrase: The Lins could die for all he cared!

"Bastard! That bastard!" Lin Qiang cursed and was shaking from anger.

He turned to glare at Lin Feng and Lin Feng quickly tried to explain himself.

"Dad! I had already made the arrangements! 3 million! It's that Vice-chairman who bloody tricked us!"

PAK! Lin Qiang slapped his son hard across the face. "You useless thing!"

His son couldn't even get such a simple thing done properly.

He was even angrier that Dr John had chosen Lin Wen over Jin Ran, and now Lin Wen could stand again.

He wasn't going to allow something like that to happen.

"It was a pity l didn't kill you in that car accident back then!" Lin Xiang fumed and his face was so threatening that Lin Feng didn't dare to say anything.

The Lins had been taking hit after hit in the recent days and they had suffered terrible losses.

At this rate, Donghai was probably really going to be left with Lin Wen's Lin Group.

Once Lin Wen got to stand up again, then who would be able to block him?

Lin Qiang's expression darkened and he started thinking about how to kill Lin Wen again.

He couldn't use Lin Wu anymore, and Lin Wen was protected by Jiang Ning. There was no chance even if he tried.

But he couldn't bear to watch Lin Wen recover and watch him expand the new Lin Group either.

"Lin Feng,leave Donghai right now and look for that man. Tell him that I'm agreeable to the conditions he offered the last time," Lin Qiang coldly said. "I just want one thing. Destroy Lin Wen's family!"

Lin Feng shuddered."Dad..."

"Go now!"

Lin Qiang's face was nearly twisted. "In the Lin family, I'm the boss and nobody can threaten me. Nobody!"

At the same time.

Jin Long sat in the car and looked at Jin Ran, whose eyes had lost its soul and looked like he had no more life left in him. Jin Long didn't know how to answer to his brother when they got home.

That famous doctor had already left, and looking at his relationship with Jiang Ning, there was no way he would treat Jin Ran's legs.

"Uncle, am I never going to stand ever again?" Jin Ran spoke in a low and sad voice as he couldn't help but start crying.

"That's not true. There are many famous doctors in the world, we'll think of something."

Jin Ran's body started trembling. "I shouldn't have incurred the wrath of that lunatic, I shouldn't have..."

He started bawling.

He really regretted it now.

Jin Long didn't say anything.

"Uncle! Kill him! Kill him!" Jin Ran suddenly looked up with a vicious glint in his eye. "Kill him to avenge me!"

"Don't worry, the Jins will definitely make him pay for this!"

Nobody had ever dared to offend the Jins like this. This was a feud that could only be settled if either side died. Otherwise, if others knew that the Jins did nothing even though Jin Ran had been crippled, they would be laughed at.

Jin Long had already heard the news about how Donghai's illegal circle had been raided and was now left without anyone in charge.

All the bosses in Shengcheng weren't going to let go of this profitable chance and they all had their eyes on this place already.

Especially after Hei Long and Lin Wu had both been beaten and thrown out of Donghai. It made one feel an even stronger desire to conquer this territory.

"With just some arrangements, it won't be difficult kill off Jiang Ning and family along the way."

Jin Long had his own connections, so this sort of thing wasn't difficult to him at all.

But how could he just kill them so easily?

He was going to make sure he slowly tortured that family. He was going to make Lin Wen a cripple again, make sure Jiang Ning really became a lunatic, and that mother and daughter were quite pretty...