Chapter 146

Chapter 146

"That's right, I'm the CEO of Lin Group," Lin Yuzhen nodded. "You're the representative from Hesheng Group?"

Xu Ruyun also nodded.

Jiang Ning stood quietly to one side without saying anything. He didn't expect the investors to include someone Lin Yuzhen knew.

"I don't think we need to discuss this project any further," Xu Ruyun shook her head before Lin Yuzhen could continue. "Mr Yu, let's leave. This Lin Group is not worth our investment."

Lin Yuzhen frowned slightly.

Yu Wei was a little surprised. They had just met and hadn't said a single word but Xu Ruyun was talking like that. So he could tell that Xu Ruyun knew Lin Yuzhen but they weren't friends.

"Miss Xu, what's the issue here?" asked Yu Wei. "Since Lin Group's CEO is Lin Yuzhen, then I'm very suspicious of what this Lin Group is capable of,"

Xu Ruyun went straight to the point. She was still smiling, but she didn't hide any of the disdain in her eyes. "As far as I know, CEO Lin's ability is limited and she's not capable of handling such a large company. I'm afraid that this Lin Group might suddenly collapse and affect our plans."

"Xu Ruyun, that's going too far" Lin Yuzhen furrowed her brows.

"Not at all," Xu Ruyun continued to smile. "CEO Lin, we're all old friends so you don't have to pretend anymore. You were never as good as me in university, and you were way off the mark in every single aspect, so it's the same with doing business. I feel that it's very risky to work with you."

She was so direct and so humiliating.

Xu Ruyun wanted to leave after she said all this. She had only taken a few steps out when a hand blocked her way.

"What do you want?"

Jiang Ning was standing there and looking at Xu Ruyun calmly. His eyes were as calm as the surface of a lake, and this calmness made Xu Ruyun's heart tremble and feel uneasy for some reason.

"You've had a nose job done, did something with your lips, and your eyelashes are artificially planted. This jaw of yours was also shaved, right?"

Xu Ruyun's expression changed. She was getting more anxious than angry, but Jiang Ning didn't wait for her to argue back.

His eyes moved down and continued to speak without holding back, "This part used to be as flat as an airport runway, so how much silicone is inside here? Is there any part of your body that's still real?"

"You..who on earth are you?!"

Xu Ruyun's face was all red and she was furious. Jiang Ning had correctly pointed out all the plastic surgeries that she had. But...but how did Jiang Ning know?!

"That's right, none of it is real. Also, you're pretty promiscuous too, so it's smelly down there, right? Even if you use expensive perfume to cover it up, I can still smell this dead fish smell coming from there."

Jiang Ning even purposely waved his hand in front of his nose and looked at her in disgust. "This sort of person wants to compare herself with my Yuzhen? Do you still have any respect for yourself?"

"You!!"

Xu Ruyun was so angry that she was going to faint. And she was so embarrassed.

How did Jiang Ning find out that there was a smell in her taint? What on earth was going on?

She noticed the other men looking at her and she wished she could fall into a hole right now.

"Oh oops, I just pointed out all your plastic surgeries, so I suppose you've lost all respect for yourself" Jiang Ning then turned to Lin Yuzhen and said very seriously, "CEO Lin, I suggest that we don't work with them on this project. If we have to work with someone who doesn't have any respect left for herself, I think it will be very risky."

Jiang Ning took Xu Ruyun's earlier words and used them back on her, and he even added on an insult to her without holding back!

"Lin Yuzhen!" Xu Ruyun shrieked like she was a vengeful ghost. "This is the kind of person your company hires? Just you wait!"

She then scoffed and angrily stormed off in her high heels.

"Get the poor cleaning lady to come in and spray a little air freshener here. Why is this dead fish smell so strong?"

Xu Ruyun had just taken one step into the elevator when she heard this and nearly puked blood from anger!