Chapter 176 Worse Than an Animal!

Lin Qiang nodded and there was a cold smile on his lips.

Just follow the script?

He was going to make sure Lin Wen and his family's reputation was in tatters after this!

"How is it? You can still have a moment of glory before you die" Lin Qiang turned to look at Lin Xiao, "If this matter goes well, I'll put you in a better nursing home. But if it doesn't."

There was a cold glint in his eyes.

Lin Xiao's Adam's apple moved and his lips trembled. There were tears flowing down as he wondered how he had been so blind as to trust this son!

PAK!

The lights were all on.

All the cameras were on standby.

This was a live broadcast!

"Hello ladies and gentlemen, welcome to another episode of "Happenings in the House", I'm your host.."

After the opening speech, the host started to introduce Lin Xiao who was seated in a wheelchair, as well as Lin Qiang, who had a grim expression on his face and was wearing very plain looking clothes that even had patches sewn on.

"Lin Group used to be one of the top companies in Donghai, but it suddenly went bankrupt not too long ago! After that, a new Lin Group appeared. My dear viewers, this is not a TV drama about the corporate world. This is a real story that happened in our midst, a real thing that happened to this family!"

"I'd like to invite someone who knows the backstory, the previous CEO of Lin Group, Lin Qiang, to tell us the truth behind all of this."

The spotlight shone on Lin Qiang. All the cameras were aimed at him, and his face immediately appeared on big and small screens all over the city

There was sorrow, despair, anger and indignation written on Lin Qiang' face.

Even an Oscar winning actor might not have been as realistic as Lin Qiang's acting.

"Lin Group went bankrupt not because of management issues, and not because of any external issues. It was all because of an internal fight within the family" Lin Qiang laughed bitterly and carried on, "Our family wasn't some rich and powerful family to begin with, but we had some money, so my father and I worked hard to, improve the company. We wanted to advance further, but we never thought.."

"You can guard the doors day and night, but you'd never be able to guard against a thief within the family!" Lin Qiang's expression suddenly became fierce as he started shouting angrily. "Lin Wen! I know you're watching this! I want to ask you can you even sleep at night? Don't you feel guilty at all? You caused Dad to suffer a stroke, you caused me to nearly die and you caused the Lin family to fall apart! Doesn't your conscience prick you at night?!"

"Now you've set up a brand new Lin Group and you've taken all the Lin family assets. Happy now?!"

At this moment, every large and small screen in Donghai was broadcasting Lin Qiang's hysterical accusations and allegations.

Lin Wen was watching too,

He was watching TV in the house. Lin Qiang had reversed the facts, twisted the truth, and blamed everything on Lin Wen!

"He's gone too far" Su Mei was furious. "Lin Qiang is an animal for smearing your reputation! He is actually aligning you on tv"

How did the Lin family turn out like this in the first place?

It was because of that greedy Lin Qiang!

But he had actually pushed all the blame onto Lin Wen and gave him a bad name in front of the entire city of Donghai. Even if there were some people who didn't believe it, this was still very damaging to Lin Wen.

And Lin Group might be dragged down along too. Who would still want to work with Lin Wen if they thought he was vicious, cruel and despicable?

Su Mei was so angry that her body was shaking. She didn't want her husband to be maligned like this

Lin Wen was equally angry and he clenched his fists tightly. He never dreamt that Lin Qiang took Lin Xiao away in order 10 seta trap like that for himself.

Lin Qiang was really vicious!

Lin Yuzhen was sitting beside them and getting anxious. If this went on, both Lin Wen and Lin Group were doomed

She called Jiang Ning and her voice was very anxious, "What do we do now? Is there a way to stop the broadcast? If this goes on, how are we going to solve it?"

Lin Qiang was making something out of nothing, and if someone spread this news, then the damage they would suffer would be even worse than if all these things really happened.

Lin Group's public relations team wasn't in time to do anything about this.

"We can't stop this live broadcast; replied Jiang Ning directly. "If we stop it, then the Viewers would think that we're guilty."

Lin Qiang had thought of this too, and that's why he dared to boldly go on TV and say what he wanted to. He knew that even if Jiang Ning somehow managed to stop the program, it would make others think that everything Lin Qiang said was true.

Because, otherwise why would the program be stopped?

Lin Yuzhen became even more anxious after hearing that.

"Then what should we do?"

"Let him continue. Since someone actually wants to put up an advertisement for Dad, then we shouldn't waste It. It doesn't cost us anything tool"