Chapter 191 Encirclement

All the men went out in a few cars and split up.

Xu Feng was an intelligent man, or at least he thought so. Splitting up and attacking at the same time was a good strategy since his men would have left after making trouble in several places before the other side could react and get help.

After doing this a few more times, it would be hard for them to do business, so the other party would admit defeat and come begging for mercy.

He had been able to rise because of this method. It wasn't a very vicious one, but it was a very revolting method.

After his men left, he pulled out his phone and made a call.

"Young Master Yu, Donghai isn't as scary as you think it is," he said with some smugness and disdain in his voice. "My men are in position already, so we should be able to take a few places down, and your side can make your move."

Yu Fang was pleasantly surprised to receive this call at first, but he felt uneasy when he heard how contemptuous Xu Feng sounded.

"Have you met that man yet?"

"Nope," replied Xu Feng directly. Hethought Yu Fang was referring to Huang Yuming, but Huang Yuming wasn't in Donghai now. "I can only tell you that these Donghai people are so soft and weak, they don't even fight back. Then again, it's because they don't have the ability to fight back. I regret not coming in earlier."

Xu Feng regretted missing his chance when Donghai was at its messiest. That was the best time to gain a footing.

"You can make your move. You just have to buy out a few companies and stabilize yourself, then it'll be easier to do what you want later"

With that, Xu Feng hung up.

Yu Fang started to hesitate. He felt that something wasn't quite right. Was Jiang Ning so easy to bully?

If that was the case, then the Jin family and the Yu family wouldn't be so fearful. But he had also received news that the other big bosses in Shengcheng besides Xu Feng had also started to make their move, and they were all headed for Donghai.

"They're going to encircle Donghai's illegal circle!" concluded Yu Fang.

If Xu Feng went into Donghai alone, then Yu Fang would choose to be more cautious and would not dare to enter Donghai. After all, Jiang Ning had warned him before that if any one from the Yu family dared to set foot in Donghai, he would turn his entire family to ashes!

Yu Fang's heart pounded wildly when he thought of these words. He had hoped to make Jiang Ning work for him, but he didn't expect Jiang Ning to be so domineering.

"Let's go!"

Yu Fang made his final decision. If he made his move too late, then he might not even get to lay a hand on Jiang Ning.

If all the big shots of Shengcheng were making their move at the same time, anyone would find it difficult to make his escape!

He immediately sent instructions to some companies under the Yu family to start attacking Lin Group. His anger would not be quelled if he didn't take Lin Group down.

Once Lin Group was destroyed and Lin Yuzhen came begging him for mercy, Jiang Ning would probably have died in the hands of those big bosses.

It was a pity that Jiang Ning wouldn't be able to watch him violate his wife.

Soon enough, those companies started to make an attack on Lin Group. They didn't just use normal competitive methods, but they also didn't mind making unethical and underhanded attacks.

As long as they could ruin Lin Group's business, they did whatever it took to ruin a few contract negotiations that Lin Group was in the midst of.

Lin Wen was quite surprised. Everything had been going smoothly so far, and even his partners in Shengcheng didn't do such nasty things. But the sudden attacks from these other companies made him a little angry now.

"Chairman Lin, these projects are all very important to our expansion into Shengcheng. If Lin Group wants to expand beyond Donghai and go into Shengcheng and eventually the rest of Tianhai, then these projects are extremely important," said a director in charge of the projects with an angry expression on his face. "But these people have undercut us and it's clearly a deliberate attempt to attack us. We can sue them for unfair competition."