Chapter 29

This sort of person only cared about money, and that’s why Huang Yuming found him troublesome to handle.

But Jiang Ning didn’t think so.

Anyone who offended Jiang Ning was asking to get killed!

“You’ve come here to settle that matter, right?” Huang Yuming went straight to the point.

“Hoho, we all mix in the same circles, and neither of us can avoid seeing each other.”

Hei Hu crossed his legs and laughed, “Come on CEO Huang, give me a little leeway. This is a misunderstanding after all. I’ll treat you to a really nice dinner later.”

Huang Yuming laughed coldly as his face darkened.

Did Hei Hu think that this matter could be settled by a dinner?

If Hei Hu had offended Huang Yuming, there was some room for negotiation. But the one offended now was Jiang Ning!

“Hei Hu.”

Huang Yuming’s voice became very cold now. “You still don’t understand huh.”

“If you had offended me, then I might be willing to give way. But you’ve offended someone else!”

Hei Hu was stunned. There was someone else?

This bloody bastard of a man Lin Qiang didn’t tell him anything!

“Someone else?”

He was caught off guard for a while, but then Huang Yuming must know who this person was. “CEO Huang knows this person right? Could you put in a good word for me and ask him to give me some concession?”

It was a bit troublesome and he might have to pay, but he could cut some losses.

BANG!

Contrary to his expectations, Huang Yuming violently slammed the table and stood up to shout, “You want him to give you concession? You’re not qualified to ask for this!”

This slam of the table sent a shudder down Hei Hu’s spine.

He had never seen Huang Yuming this angry before.

Who was this even? What did Huang Yuming mean by he was not qualified to ask for some leeway?

“Huang Yuming, stop joking around.”

Hei Hu’s expression also became cold. Both of them were old hands in the illegal circles, so he wasn’t afraid of Huang Yuming at all.

“I’m not joking with you.”

Huang Yuming laughed coldly. “6.8 million. Once the money is in, you can take your men back and this case is considered closed. That’s the current set of conditions. After today, this matter won’t be settled as easily anymore!”

“Hei Hu, so because we’re in the same circles, let me kindly give you a piece of advice – don’t play with fire and burn yourself to death!”

Hei Hu suddenly stood up and laughed heartily but coldly.

“Is this a warning from you, or that other person?”

He’d never thought that there was still someone in Donghai who dared to warn him like this.

He knew all the big bosses in the circle – who dared to talk to him like that?

Even Huang Yuming didn’t dare to!

Huang Yuming didn’t want to say anymore. He had already been kind enough to drop this piece of advice. If Hei Hu still didn’t know what was good for him, then that was his problem.

Hei Hu nodded. “Ok! OK! OKAY! CEO Huang, I’m going to see, who the hell dares to treat me like this in all of Donghai! HMPH!”

He was going to just leave those 68 men there. He didn’t believe Huang Yuming would really kill them off!

Hei Hu left angrily, and Huang Yuming really didn’t say anymore.

He had already expected that given how money minded Hei Hu was, he would only take from others, and it was impossible to take anything from him.

And now, his men’s lives might be in danger!

“Hei Hu, there’s a price to pay for greed,” Huang Yuming calmly murmured.

He didn’t waste anymore time and gave a call to Jiang Ning to explain the situation.

After that, he called a few of his subordinates, “I’ve taken care of you for so many years, it’s time to get cracking!”

Back at the factory site.

Lin Yuzhen was talking to the workers about some details, the schedule and the quality of work. Her standards were very strict and she was not going to compromise even the slightest bit.

She looked really adorable when she was working very seriously.

Jiang Ning put down the phone with Huang Yuming.

Hei Hu had rejected his offer.

He walked over to the 68 men, scaring them half to death and sending them trembling.

“What…what do you want?”

“You mean you dare to kill us?”

“Don’t come over here!”

The whole bunch of them were frightened of one Jiang Ning.

“You’re not worthy to be killed by me.”

Jiang Ning calmly continued, “I’m here to tell you that your boss, Hei Hu, has abandoned you guys.”

“Impossible!”

“Brother Hu wouldn’t give us up!”

“Stop trying to drive a rift between us, Brother Hu said we’re all his brothers!”

……

The entire group of men continued shouting at Jiang Ning, their voices confident in Hei Hu.

Jiang Ning merely smiled and shook his head, “You guys have been here for an entire day now, has he come to save you yet?”

“I said that each one of you is worth 100k, and I’ll release you all once I get the money, but he’s rejected that offer. Tell me, is money more important to him? Or you guys?”