Chapter 93

"I don't mean anything at all. But you should tell my Big Boss what you said to me earlier, that would make more sense."

Huang Yuming smiled and lit a cigarette for Jiang Ning. "I'm just a subordinate and I can't make any decisions."

Wang Gao's right hand man's expression changed immediately.

He recognized Jiang Ning as the man who crippled Master Han and the Muay Thai expert on the spot that day during the boxing match!

He had only used one punch.

And he was actually Huang Yuming's boss?

What was going on?

"Spit it out. What is it?" Jiang Ning glanced at him. "I give you one minute." 

"I don't care who you are. You have one day to decide whether you're going to follow my boss Wang Gao, otherwise..." His expression turned cold. "...you will bear the consequences."

"Sure, I got it."

Jiang Ning nodded.

He looked at Huang Yuming and Huang Yuming immediately understood.

A few men suddenly rushed forward and pressed Wang Gao's right hand man against the ground.

"What are you trying to do!"

"Anyone who obeys will benefit, while anyone who disobeys will die, right?! Can't you tell what our decision is?" replied Huang Yuming in a cold voice.

Then he was dragged away. 

"Xu Rong has already met his end, and some others who didn't agree have also perished,"said Huang Yuming." Wang Gao is now very smug and feels that he's now right on top and wants to control all of Donghai's illegal circle."

Jiang Ning didn't reply him on this matter. He calmly asked, "How many of them have passed?"

It was nearly twenty days now.

"Eight of them!"Huang Yuming reported excitedly.

After he scolded them that day, all of them were motivated again and worked even harder.

Soon enough, someone got to the last stage, and they kept going through the stages faster and faster.

Today, eight of them had gotten through the full course.

"l just need thirty. You can make arrangements for the rest."

Jiang Ning threw his cigarette butt into the trashcan. "I'll go over tomorrow and make sure they cherish this opportunity."

Jiang Ning then went back upstairs. Huang Yuming knew what Jiang Ning was implying and quickly went to the training facility.

After they heard what Jiang Ning said,they all went crazy.

Even the eight who had passed through didn't dare to be complacent at all.

Because they knew how much they had improved after going through everything, and this improvement was really incredible. 

They wanted to become stronger, and just like what Jiang Ning said, they wanted to become stronger than what they could imagine!

The rest of them were still fighting for the last 22 places.

At this time.

The man that Wang Gao had sent to look for Huang Yuming was now lying in front of him. His arms and legs had been broken and there were three large words written with a red sharpie on his face.

Fuck your mother.

BAM!

Wang Gao slammed a palm hard on the table. "Huang Yuming is asking for it!"

"Humph, he probably doesn't know that Lin Wu is keeping a close eye on him, so he's 

going to die sooner or later!"

Huang Yuming had gone too far with Hei Long and his brother and offended the folks from Shengcheng.Wang Gao had given him a chance to live but he didn't care for it and even insulted him in return.

"Boss, what do we do now? Huang Yuming has that strong fighter by his side, so it's very hard to settle this."

They all remembered that vicious man under Huang Yuming.

That man thrashed a Muay Thai expert with just one punch, so how could they go up against him?

"Tell Gao Fei and let him settle it himself. Tell him that Hei Long and his brother were beaten up by Huang Yuming!"

Wang Gao narrowed his eyes. 

He had chosen to follow the people from Shengcheng, but he knew that he would get more this way. Lin Wu would need a spokesperson in Donghai's illegal circle, and that spokesperson was going to be him.

He was using the influence and power of the people from Shengcheng to remove all the obstacles in his way, and had expanded tremendously.