Chapter 183 Don't You Dare Move!

"Or.. why don't you come and sleep on the bed?"

After a long while, Jiang Ning had nearly fallen asleep when he heard Lin Yuzhen's barely audible voice.

Jiang Ning wasn't sleepy anymore.

He wasn't going to miss this chance again. He immediately got up, rolled up his blanket and lay down next to Lin Yuzhen. His manly scent hit Lin Yuzhen's nose and it was a little warm. It made her turn red. She shifted herself further away from him, but the bed was only so big. She was already against the wall, and they were only separated by a blanket.

In the darkness, she could even feel Jiang Ning's warm breathing.

"Don't...don't you dare move!"

Lin Yuzhen clenched her teeth.

If the lights were on right now, Jiang Ning would have seen that Lin Yuzhen's face was as red as an apple.

"I won't move," replied Jiang Ning seriously.

This was a huge step forward already, so Jiang Ning wasn't going to go any further and make Lin Yuzhen nervous and scared. He used the blanket to roll himself up into a cocoon and didn't move at all.

Lin Yuzhen stole a glance at him. Her face and ears were all red. She wondered why on earth she had agreed to share the bed with just the two of them in the room. What was she going to do now?

But she couldn't possibly let Jiang Ning just continue sleeping on the floor. It was already April, but it did get very cold at night.

Lin Yuzhen was conflicted and even regretted it a little, but she couldn't take her words back now. Besides, the two of them were husband and wife, so it was actually logical for them to sleep on the same bed.

Many crazy thoughts started running through her mind. She was hesitant and nervous, afraid that Jiang Ning might not be able to control himself and suddenly pounce on her. Should she go along with him or resist him?

But before she could sort her thoughts out, she could hear Jiang Ning's light and even breathing next to her.

This fellow had actually fallen asleep already!

The night passed silently.

After Lin Qiang had created such a scene, he hadn't just failed to destroy Lin Wen. He had even helped to raise the reputation of Lin Wen and Lin Group by a lot.

Everyone now looked at both their brand and their business culture differently.

Lin Xiao had been placed in the best nursing home in Donghai and had his own private nurse. Lin Wen had inspected the place several times before placing his father here. Su Mei would still boil some soup and visit him, and Lin Xiao would end up feeling so touched that he wanted to cry.

He had such a good daughter-in-law but he had been so blind and treated her so badly. As for Lin Qiang, he went straight to jail. He had been sentenced to twelve years behind bars.

On the day he was sent to jail, Brother Gou went to the prison had been sentenced to.

Brother Gou knew a lot of people in that prison, so he brought quite a bit of good cigarettes and fruits to talk to the folks he knew. He singled Lin Qiang out and told them that this guy offended his Big Boss. He didn't have to say anymore. Lin Qiang's life wasn't going to be too pleasant from now on.

Both of Yu Fang's attempts had failed miserably. It made him furious, but he couldn't think of another way at the moment.

Lin Feng had escaped, but he didn't intend to keep a piece of trash like Lin Feng around anyway.

But he couldn't be appeased if he didn't kill Jiang Ning. He also couldn't be accountable to his own family.

"When can you guys make a move?" Yu Fang really couldn't stand it anymore. "Donghai is merely a small city! Aren't you guys from Shengcheng? Don't tell me you're scared of this tiny city?"

The only way he could think of now was to use the illegal circles to kill off Jiang Ning. There was no sound from the Jin family since they were trying their best to find a doctor who could cure Jin Ran's legs and didn't intend to go to Donghai in the near future. So Yu Fang had to exact his own revenge.

"It's not time yet." The other party replied him the same way again. "Without knowing who's backing Huang Yuming, nobody will dare to make any move."