Chapter 195 Repairing the Roads

Xu Feng was anxious and angry at the same time. He could tell that Jiang Ning really dared to do what he said.

Zhou Hua was backed by the north, but he had just killed Zhou Hua off without the slightest bit of mercy.

Xu Feng was really panicking now. He never imagined that there could be such a scary person in Donghai. What the heck was Huang Yuming now?

He suddenly shuddered violently. Did Huang Yuming leave in such high fashion on purpose?

It was to make the people in Shengcheng let their guard down and enter Donghai? "It's been one minute, so it's now $85 million. Not a single cent less."

Jiang Ning just looked down at his watch and didn't care about Xu Feng.

"You'll keep your promise?" Xu Feng felt his heart suddenly tighten. "If I pay up, you won't come back to make trouble for me?"

"Of course. I'm a man of my word."

Jiang Ning cast a glance at him. "Another twenty seconds have passed."

Bloody hell, isn't your watch ticking faster than normal?! Xu Feng thought to himself. But he couldn't think so much anymore. He quickly yelled, "I'll pay up!"

He just wanted to get out of this place alive. As long as he was alive, he could still earn this money back. Besides, once Zhang Cheng and the rest from Shengcheng got here and surrounded Donghai, Jiang Ning would die, and he could come back to get back everything and even more.

"You're a good businessman," Jiang Ning nodded. "Gou, give him the bank account number. If the money doesn't come in within the next hour, send him off to be fertilizer."

"Got it!"

Xu Feng felt all his hair stand on end. This fellow was so vicious, he talked about turning people into fertilizer so casually.

He didn't dare to hesitate any longer. He quickly made a call and got his accountant to squeeze $85 million out as soon as possible and send it to that bank account number.

Nothing was more important than his life now!

He managed to do it within forty minutes. He was pretty efficient.

Brother Gou told Jiang Ning that they got the money.

"Boss Xu, you're a really decisive man. I like you." Jiang Ning looked at him. "I'm a man of my word. I won't pick a fight with you because you injured my brothers."

Xu Feng breathed a sigh of relief.

"But I don't know if Gou and the rest will let you off or not."

Xu Feng immediately froze on the spot, then started cursing loudly, "You motherfucking asshole! You fucking set a trap for me! You underhanded bastard! Let me go! LET GO OF ME!"

Jiang Ning just started reading a novel on his phone while Brother Gou and the rest marched over. They picked up Xu Feng and dragged him out to the back. Xu Feng's men all felt their hair stand on end when they could hear the bloodcurdling screams coming from the back.

They were really vicious!

After that, they were taken to the back one by one. How dare they dream of living on after injuring so many of Jiang Ning's men?

They could all just become fertilizer!

After a while, Brother Gou came back.

"Big Boss, we've tied all of them up and sent them to the police station. None of these guys have a clean record."

Jiang Ning nodded. He didn't intend Brother Gou and the rest to kill anyone now. If he wanted to deal with these men from the illegal circle, he just had to send evidence of their crimes and the men themselves to the police station.

"Give the injured brothers $100,000 each as compensation, let them rest well."

"Big Boss, they were just doing what they should," Brother Gou quickly replied.

Huang Yuming had arranged everything such that everyone got a fairly high salary, and they didn't need to worry anymore. They now dared to go home, and they dared to let their families use this money because it was clean.

"That's the rule. We can't let the brothers get hurt for nothing."

"Also, the roads in the western part of the city are a terrible mess. Use the remaining $80 million to repair the roads, so that the folks living there can use the road."

Xu Feng and his men had used despicable means to earn this money, so Jiang Ning wasn't going to be polite about taking this money from Xu Feng. Since he got this money, then he had to use it wisely and not waste it.