Chapter 171 Revenge

"Xu Ruyun, go ahead and tell her. If you dare to say anything, I guarantee that you won't live to see tomorrow!" Yu Fang laughed coldly and hung up immediately. That cold and malicious air from Yu Fang made Xu Ruyun shudder.

Yu Fang didn't care at all.

She knew that Yu Fang was backed by the illegal circle. She had been too rash and actually tried to threaten him. She suddenly realized she was in deep trouble. Yu Fang might try to kill her and seal her lips!

Xu Ruyun started panicking and didn't think about her crooked face anymore. She grabbed her clothes and quickly escaped Donghai.

She was afraid that if she took any longer to leave, she would die!

Yu Fang remained expressionless after hanging up, and he didn't look angry.

But none of the men around him dared to say anything. They even tried to make sure their breathing couldn't be heard.

PIANG!

Yu Fang suddenly picked up the tea cup onthe table and smashed it violently onto the floor. His frustration turned into fury. "Trash! All trash! Useless pieces of trash!!" She couldn't even settle such a simple matter. She was just trash!

"I can't believe Jiang Ning managed to smell a rat so easily. He's not easy to handle at all!"

He clenched his teeth. He knew Jiang Ning must have sensed something was amiss and found out about Xu Ruyun, so the plan fell through.

He wanted to kill three birds with one stone. He wanted to destroy Lin Yuzhen's reputation, deal a fatal blow to Lin Group and take over Lin Group's projects. But his very first step had already failed.

And it was all Jiang Ning's fault!

Yu Fang closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Then his eyes opened again and he looked at the men beside him.

"Found the people I instructed you to?" "Young Master Yu, found them. They're locked up in the warehouse now."

Yu Fang got up. "Let's go."

He went straight to the warehouse.

This dark and deserted warehouse had almost no traces of any human activity. It was a place that Yu Fang specially used to hold people captive.

Right now, Lin Qiang and his son were both wearing nothing and tied tightly to a metal shelf with ropes.

The warehouse was freezing in this weather. The two of them were covered in tears and mucus and they were shivering very violently.

"Please...please let us go..." Lin Feng was crying. "I beg you, let us go, we'll give you all the money you want."

"Help! Help us!"

There was no point in shouting. Nobody would care about him.

"Shut up!"

Lin Qiang clenched his teeth and there were some scratches on his body.

Before this, Lin Qiang had taken the money he made from selling the old Lin Group cheaply to Zhou Hua and was prepared to escape Donghai and restart his business in another city. But just after he made it out of Donghai, he had been captured.

At first he thought these were Jiang Ning's men, but they turned out not to be. CREAAAAK! The warehouse door was opened and a few men walked in.

Lin Qiang looked up but the light was too glaring for him to open his eyes. He could only see who had arrived after the door was shut.

"It's you!" Lin Feng shouted. "Yu Fang! Why is it you?! We're such good friends! How could you do this to me?!"

He never imagined it would be Yu Fang.

Yu Fang now no longer had that smiling face that he used when he mixed with Lin Feng. Now there was a ruthlessness on his icy expression. Lin Feng wanted to say more but now he didn't dare to anymore. Lin Qiang was still fairly calm.

Yu Fang had captured them both but didn't do anything to them, so he clearly didn't intend to kill them.

"What do you want?" Lin Qiang looked at Yu Fang as he took a deep breath. It was too cold, so his voice quivered slightly.

"I would like to give you two a chance at revenge." Yu Fang looked at both of them. "But I'm not sure if you're willing to." "Revenge?" Lin Qiang laughed coldly. "If you want to use us, then say so!"

"Hoho, CEO Lin, you're indeed someone who has been through a lot," said Yu Fang. "I want to go up against Lin Group and against Jiang Ning. I'm sure we're on the same page when it comes to this."

There was a glint in Lin Qiang's eye.

He didn't think Yu Fang would suddenly want to fight Lin Group. He had been locked up here and didn't know what happened at all. Yu Fang could see all the questions on his face.

"They...killed my younger brother!" Yu Fang nearly roared this statement out. "I'm going to make them pay!"

Lin Qiang and his son both shuddered. "What..what do you intend to do?" Lin Qiang asked after a long while.

Yu Fang laughed. This laughter was sinister, sly and made one's hair stand on end.