Chapter 111

"Why?"

"I feel that...my parents are going to use me to repay you."

Lin Yuzhen had a completely helpless look on her face. "What am I going to do? Do l really have to marry you now?"

Jiang Ning nearly puked blood.

"You're not willing?" he asked on purpose.

"I'm not worthy of you," Lin Yuzhen replied him very seriously. "You're too outstanding."

"Besides, all of you from this Beggars' Sect are all too outstanding, so I shouldn't be a burden to you."

SCREEECH! Jiang Ning suddenly pulled the brakes and parked the car at the roadside, giving Lin Yuzhen a shock.

"What are you doing?!" Lin Yuzhen asked in shock as she patted her own chest.

He shocked her by suddenly pulling the brakes. She hadn't said whether she was willing or not, so why did he have such a huge reaction?

"I'm very rich," said Jiang Ning.

"I know. I don't think I can ever repay what l owe you," Lin Yuzhen sighed.

She had no idea how rich Jiang Ning was, but it was definitely over 10 million.

"I still have many more friends."

"I know. Your fellow Beggars' Sect disciples are all over the world, and every single one of you is a great talent."

Lin Yuzhen thought that she was pretty outstanding, but the more she knew Jiang Ning, the more ordinary she felt.

Su Mei was right. She wasn't worthy of Jiang Ning, so she shouldn't hold him back.

"But all this added together cannot be compared to you."

This sudden statement from Jiang Ning stunned Lin Yuzhen.

"You are the most outstanding, not me,"

Jiang Ning continued seriously. "I've always felt that I'm the one who's not worthy of you, that's why I've been working very hard, because I hope that one day l'll earn the right to stand next to you."

Lin Yuzhen eyes lost its focus and her heart started beating quickly. She didn't know what to say.

Was she that outstanding?

"Your kindheartedness is the most beautiful thing in this world."

Jiang Ning took a deep breath. "Let me give you something?"