Arc: Xiao Jiao Jiao vs Qing "Qing Qing" is a good girlfriend (13)

Su Qing took them to a place.

It is different from the previous place. It is awkward and messy, but it is quiet, and you can't even see a person.

This is a huge cement factory.

It seems that no one has been here for a long time. The whole place reveals a dark feeling of vicissitudes. The ground is covered with a thick layer of dust.

There is no gate in the factory building. From the outside, it looks dark and can't see what is inside. In the quiet surroundings, it is like a monster with a big mouth open, and his mouth wide open, waiting for them to cast their own nets.

Gu Sheng looked at it before and after, and there was a potential for a haunted house.

Rose was confident enough before, and she got scared when she didn't go in here. She took Gu Sheng's sleeve: "Love, or let's not go in? It's scary here."

Gu Sheng had no opening, Su Qing had smiled and took out a flashlight from his bag: "We are coming to the haunted house for adventure. If it is not scary, what is the haunted house?"

The rest of the people also had the courage to pull out the flashlight that had already been prepared: "Yes, it doesn't mean to scare people."

Su Qing added a faint sentence at this time: "It used to be a big garment factory. It was said that there was an accident. Several people died. There was a rumor of haunting. Slowly, people were upset. Later, the boss I also went bankrupt and committed suicide. There is no one in this place, and no one dares to buy it. It has been abandoned."

At this time, the sky was already dark, and a cold wind blew through it, as if with the words of Su Qing, let a few people chill.

Even the girl who was not afraid of the previous days showed a shivering look.

Gu Sheng also pulled the arm of Rose because of the cooperation.

Su Qing looked at the faces of several people and was quite satisfied with the effect she had caused.

"Let's go."

They all came to this point, saying that they had to go in and go, and a few girls had a heart, and they turned on the flashlight and followed.

Gu Sheng had already made the system clear, and there was no such thing as a strange event. Instead, the system told her some fun little things.

The factory building is bigger than they think, and it is also very dark.

The place where the flashlight can illuminate is small, and they see some discarded equipment materials.

A girl complained: "There is nothing, it hurts me to be happy..."

Her words have not been finished, and the girl standing next to Gu Sheng suddenly issued a screaming scream: "Ah!"

Gu Sheng found himself being hugged by people.

Everyone knows that in this environment, people are the most vulnerable to environmental infections. A few people were already very embarrassed, and when they heard her call, they suddenly panicked.

There is also a small courage, and I screamed.

Several people huddled together, Gu Sheng was the most calm, she took the girl and asked: "What happened? What happened?"

The girl didn't dare to look up, just pointing in one direction: "There... there are people! I just saw a man in red!" She didn't want to find a direction, she had already ran to the outside. .

When she said this, everyone felt that only a cold air came from the bottom of my heart.

Wearing a red dress, this is a must for a spiritual story.