Arc: Noble Elf Queen VS "Protagonist Halo" Girl (26)

Ellen looked at the Elf Queen in her arms.

She looks at the heights that are inaccessible on weekdays, and she is really in her arms, but she is just a person who is slender and soft to her shoulders.

Allen's face was a little red, and he said slyly: "Her Majesty the Queen... Allen has grown up and is an adult male elf."

He reached out and compared the height difference between the two, and clearly expressed his meaning.

Gu Sheng laughed out because of a sigh.

Allen looked at her in her arms and smiled like a flower. Unlike the gentle smile of the Queen of the past, the Queen in front of her eyes smiled so brightly that she could see at a glance that it was a happy smile from the depths of her heart.

Allen suddenly felt that she thought she was childish and didn't grow up. As long as she could make her smile like this, it would be enough.

Suddenly his mood was not so nervous, he let go of his arms and took a step back. He took a tribute to Gu Sheng: "I am sorry, please forgive my rudeness."

Gu Sheng did not blame him.

There is a slight change in the relationship between the two.

Allen is still respecting the Queen as always, but she no longer regards her as an untouchable presence.

He hid his mind in the bottom of his heart and looked at her silently.

In the eyes of other elves, the relationship between the two is more intimate than before.

Ellen had another worry - the little elf called **.

At first it was watching her seem to like the Queen's majesty, and under the impulse, Allen did not hesitate to use the beauty, and volunteered to become the guardian of Alice.

It seems that it is really a big trouble.

Allen dare to swear to the goddess of nature, he has never seen such a mischievous elf!

Obviously, when I was a child, I was so embarrassed that the elves of other people's families were also very cute and soft. Why did they encounter such a "small alien" when they arrived here?

"Elder Ellen, is Little Alice gone?" There were elves on the road to see Allen, and they showed a "I understand" expression.

Alice is now famous. She and Elder Allen have to perform a "You find me" movie every day. Even once, it is said that Elder Allen is found in the nest of a forest giant. Alice!

Goddess of nature! The elves who heard the news all had great sympathy for Elder Allen. On the one hand, I was fortunate enough to be fortunate that Xiao Aili saw the beauty of Elder Allen and did not choose herself.

Such "lively" elves, replaced with them, can be really a bit overwhelming.

Allen's side is busy with little Aili, but Gu Sheng is very relaxed.

Since returning from Locke Town that year, she has been watching Si Lily intermittently. Now that Lily Li is sixteen years old, she does not have the same good luck as in the original plot. The town did not often encounter some unfortunate things. She just let go of her heart.

It seems that there is no problem with West Lily.

Gu Sheng, who had unloaded his heavy burden, was a good show because he looked at the way that Allen was turned by Little Alice and couldn't keep his mind.

Until the system suddenly told her a message.

"What are you talking about!" She stood up from the throne in shock.