Arc: Xiao Jiao Jiao vs Qing "Qing Qing" is a good girlfriend (31)

She has been in her heart for a few years ago.

It was just that the haunting of the factory was really frightening her. I don't know why, Su Qing felt that if she had a pair of Shang Su, she would have no good results.

All she has been hiding that thing all the time, until today I saw this post.

Su Qing believes that this is God's chance to give her a report of recovery.

With so many posts on the forum, she quietly attached one to it, and certainly will not be discovered.

Su Keqing wants to check, surely the first person to find is the person who started posting, and she has not met in Su Qing and Su Ke, and the other party will not think of her head.

Unfortunately, her thoughts are really good, but she does not know that Gu Sheng has a system plug-in.

Another person who posted the post looked at Su Qing's anonymous post but turned pale.

Lei Tingting did not think that she was just trying to give a lesson to the little girl named Su Keqing, to vent her grievances by the following son, but she did not expect to be beaten.

When she thought that He Junyan and his adopted Su Keqing turned out to be that kind of relationship, she felt that her heart was guilty.

On the other hand, she looked at this post with pleasure, and had such a big thing, Su Keqing, I see you, what thoughts are good for the college entrance examination.

Many people who have guessed the identity of the post are waiting for Gu Sheng to respond.

It is a pity that they are disappointed. Gu Sheng is like not seeing this post. Every day, he will eat and review the class as usual. There is no half-effect.

It's hard to be done. Doesn't this know this?

The person who knows her wants to tell her, but what do you say? There are a few very hot posts on the forum. The protagonist seems to be you?

People simply do not name the name!

Moreover, the students in the school are mostly students, and most of them are still pure in mind. They feel that Gu Sheng did not know about this incident at this time, but it was a good thing. At least it would not be affected, which led to the failure of the college entrance examination.

Therefore, when Su Qing and Lei Tingting waited for the incomparable heart, Gu Sheng participated in the college entrance examination because of her calm.

People are not affected at all by half.

When Gu Sheng knew this thing because of the "coincidence" finally, the heat was almost over, and most of the people focused on the results.

Human beings are like this, things that have nothing to do with them. When you are interested, you can watch a lively event. After that, how can you love it? It doesn't matter to me anyway.

At this time, He Junyan also knows about the school forum.

"Why don't you tell me?" He bit her lip with a punctuality.

Gu Sheng looked at her with anger and seemed to be dissatisfied with his behavior.

After listening to his words, she said casually: "It is not a big deal, let me say, the post said that it is not bad, I am with you, that is the relationship."

He Junyan looks serious: "Of course it is not the same. You and I are both sympathetic, and you are in love with each other. You are a good-natured Miss Su Jiada, who is worth hundreds of millions of people. Can not afford you."

How can he make others so ruined by the girl he treats like a pearl?

Gu Sheng came out with a laugh. She really doesn't care much about this.

In the evening, a school forum encountered an unknown hacker attack, all posts were deleted, and the entire forum became clean.

Because Gu Sheng's time has passed for a long time, the hacker is a wide-ranging attack, and no one associates with her.

This thing, just so lightly sinking down.