Arc: Meng Xiaoqingmei VS Meimei Xinhuan (22)

Huang Anyuan has been very bad recently.

I don't care about him.

The class teacher didn't know where to know himself and the dust, and now he is very tight on himself.

Home to see their father wanted to hit, now back still aching.

What made him most unbearable was that the students in the school looked at his eyes.

It's a pity to look at him along with the basketball team's friends: "I'm not saying, buddy, you're doing too badly, little nephew... Oh no, how good a girl is, You still don't know how to cherish. I persuaded you to think about it..."

It seems that all the people look at him, and the words revealed in the eyes are the words of the scum male.

He once went to the school store to buy things, and looked at him from a large group of students. His face was a happy look.

During this time, he was also so grievanced by the confrontation of all kinds of things. If it wasn't for her ironhearted breakup, why did she fall into such a situation?

I have already admitted that I have made a mistake. I have not asked her for her sake. What do she want?

I am not happy with everything, she is good, and the days are very pleasant.

With such thoughts, Huang Anyuan's grievances against Gu Sheng are even more profound.

Gu Sheng, if he knows his thoughts, he will say: This person is mostly sick.

Obviously all this is his own work by Huang Anyuan. Now things are beyond his expectations. I want to push all the responsibilities out of others. Why don't you go to heaven?

There is no such thing.

On this day, Lincheng Yizhong and Sanzhong held a basketball league.

As the main force of the basketball team, Huang Anyuan naturally wants to play.

I don't know why, those guys in the middle of the day have just taken medicine, and even the ball is not taken care of, but they are desperate to block themselves?

As long as you are about to catch the ball, the opponent's team members will immediately put down their original position, and block the ball to block themselves.

Although Sanzhongheyizhong has always been a competitive relationship, it is not so great.

The result of the final match was that the three won.

However, from beginning to end, Huang Anyuan did not touch the ball.

After the end of the game, I was still excited, as if they were not losing.

"A group of neuropathies!" Huang Anyuan said with a depressed look.

"You kid, who did you just say?" There was an ear-ear in the middle of it, and I heard it.

One of the other side was looking for something without an excuse, and Huang Anyuan sent the words.

The basketball players in the first place came over and looked at Huang Anyuan: "Our two schools played in the league, originally to promote mutual friendship. The three middle school students, you are doing things."

Friendship? Huang Anyuan's heart is resentful: There is a fart friendship between Laozi and you!

He said coldly: "You think too much."

It's not good for people in the middle to look at him. "What do you mean by this guy? Do you think you are very good? Is it good to win the ball? Is this the quality of your three? When we are in the middle Is it bully?"

He swears: "You don't apologize for our good honesty today. I told you that this is not over!"

Huang Anyuan is also a fifteen-six-year-old boy. He is most affected by others, and his temper is also coming up.

"I don't apologize today, what's wrong! A group of stupid people, on the site of our three, I really took myself as a dish!"