Arc: Noble Elf Queen VS "Protagonist Halo" Girl (29)

Andy said that Gu Sheng had already seen the disguise because of Gu Sheng, and couldn't help but scream again: "I personally think that after coming to this world, I am cautious, never provoke an enviable enemy, but never I have not offended your elves. Why do you have to go with me, or even chase me three times!"

"Three times?" Gu Sheng seized the key points in her discourse.

Andy looked at her appearance and knew that she didn't recognize herself for the first time, but she was exposed.

But how about this, she will not let go of her anyway.

"After the millennium, have you forgotten? The Emperor has no intention to fall in the hands of you and Billings." Speaking of this Andy's heart is almost bleeding.

At that time, she was at its peak, and the strength was the most powerful time. It was hard to take advantage of the physical use rights when the emperor studied magic in addition to being seriously injured.

That is the top powerhouse in the magical continent. Andy is confident that if he gives himself enough time, he can completely combine the realm of the emperor with his original strength. At that time, he will be the whole magical continent. It's easy to do things.

However, it was discovered by the Elf Queen.

That big battle, the emperor's body was degraded. She was lucky enough to escape a remnant soul, but her strength was greatly reduced, and she almost lost her soul.

In order to keep her soul intact, she had to seal her own soul and wait for the arrival of "a good person."

This is the millennium.

After that, I finally waited for a West Lily. Even if the other person's talent is not good, it is nothing, she is confident to return to the peak with her own.

However, I have encountered an elf who is nosy!

In that match, she once again escaped with a swindle, but she was still badly hurt, and the accumulation of the rest of the millennium was put to an end.

Later, she learned to be cautious, and for a long time, she finally found a suitable boarding house in the emperor. This Princess Andy's talent is good, and she is proud and lonely. She is the best candidate.

After she won the right to use this body, she changed her previous high-profile publicity and went deep into the daily life. It did not cause any doubt.

She had thought that she would finally be able to practice safely and steadily until she returned to her peak. Wait until time... those elves who have broken their good deeds twice must make them look good!

It is a pity that she has not waited for her to restore her strength, and the elf has come back again.

Three times bad her good things, turned out to be the same elf!

Why are you so sinful!

Her curse on resentment here, Gu Sheng because it is a sudden realization.

When she saw that person, she was not really unintentional, but she did not realize her true identity.

I did not expect that it was the same person as "Xili Li".

In this case, this time, it is even more impossible for her to live.

Even the strongest of the ranks of the Emperor and the Emperor can be taken advantage of by her. This ability is really a cold back.

She looked condensed and said to Andy: "Since you told me, I thought I didn't intend to go out alive?"

Andysh laughed: "The Elf Queen, I admit that you are very strong, I am far from your opponent, but are you too confident? Could you forget, a few times ago, how did I get from you? Escaped past?"

The reason why she dares to be so confessed is that she has enough confidence to escape from the people in front of her.