Arc: Meng Xiaoqingmei VS Meimei Xinhuan (27)

Gu Sheng walked to Gu Shili with his bag: "Thank you for your sister."

Gu Shili gave her a sigh of relief: "How do you know someone is going to deal with you?"

Gu Sheng said with a smile: "I can not know the prophet."

Gu Sheng turned his eyes and stopped asking. He just said: "You have paid attention to yourself recently. Do you have to tell me something?"

Gu Sheng nodded.

The next day, the dust did not come to school.

On the third day, on the forum inside the school, on the official forum of Lincheng City, it was anonymously put on the ruin of the dust.

The beautiful girl was tumbled out of her clothes and sat in the dark alley, revealing deep despair and fear between her looks.

Her body is very white, and there are scars of this blue-purple purple. The surrounding environment is very dark, and the background makes people feel a sense of abuse.

Lincheng Sanzhong directly bombed, and everyone did not expect that people around them would encounter such a thing.

Gu Sheng did not have a bit of pity for the dust.

Because of this, it was originally the dumping of those who used it.

Dumping dust is better than the usual ones in the original plot. Those gangsters are probably scared by Gu Shili, and they dare not do other superfluous things.

Well, her innocence has been saved.

Although this way, there is not much difference between keeping and not keeping.

However, when Gu Shili came to look for Gu Shengyin, his face was not very good.

She had thought that the grudges between the students was just a little lesson. I had two slaps in the face and I didn't expect the other person to be so embarrassed.

"What kind of resentment do you have with her?" Gu Shili asked.

Gu Sheng was innocent: "You know, my sister, the only intersection between me and dumping dust is Huang Anyuan. Am I a victim?"

Gu Shili remembered that if Gu Sheng didn't find himself that day, then the person who suffered such a thing would become her, and the heart would be angry.

"I knew that the woman who dumped the dust was so embarrassed that she just returned it. It is really cheaper for her." Gu Shili said with hatred.

The daughter has been subjected to this kind of thing, and of course it is reported to the police.

Those little gangsters dare not give up the Gu Shili, they have to carry this pot.

It is said that this girl is not pleasing to the eye, so I want to teach her lessons, just a little joke.

Little joke? The police officer in charge of the interrogation looked at the little punk's eyes like a sword.

But the punks are really not afraid of this. They don't do anything that really hurts the dust. And when he mixes himself on the road, there is always a relationship. At most, it's been a year and a half. .

Where did she know that she was not good at the dust, she encountered such a thing, the whole person was a little hysterical, and when the police went to see her for evidence, it was often done to insist on this matter.

How did it get to someone else?

The police found that it was wrong. When asked carefully, the dust fell and spit out.

The final truth was still interrogated. It turned out that the girl was completely self-sufficient.

Originally, she was the one behind the hiring, and what she had suffered now was originally to fall on another girl.

What is the heart of the poison!