Arc: Heavenly Emperor VS Wild Hearts (20)

At the end of the dinner, Gu Sheng had some drunkenness and simply walked in the Imperial Garden.

"His Highness, Your Highness, you put on this, be careful with the cold." Her heart was holding a white cloak in her heart.

It is already late autumn, and if the Crown Prince's Highness is infected with typhoid fever, the entire palace of the Qinghuang Palace is estimated to have suffered.

Gu Sheng was unwilling to make them embarrassed, and he was willing to put the cloak on himself.

"This palace is just coming out and walking, the head is a little dizzy... Who?" She looked sharply, staring coldly at somewhere, not like a drunk person.

"The king happened to be a little drunk, and he couldn't sleep at night, and he went out to walk. The Tang dynasty sang the prince of the prince." The gorgeous singer's voice sounded, and Gu Sheng blushes as soon as he sees Bixin.

"It turned out to be the king of Daqin." Gu Sheng looked back at Bixin because of his regaining his eyes. "You go to the palace to soak the soup."

"His Royal Highness, do you want to call people to serve?" Bixin asked.

"No," Gu Sheng said in a faint voice.

Bixin retreated, and there were only two people left in the entire Royal Garden.

The royal garden is not dark. There is a palace lantern hanging high above a certain distance. Although it is not as bright as white, it can also make the two see each other clearly.

The Qin dynasty is still the look of the day, or the purple robes that are gorgeous to the extreme, the look is clear, where is what he said is a little drunk?

It is Gu Sheng because it is really drunk.

Qin Lan looked at her in detail, and the Emperor of the Tianhuang Dynasty heard the words with beauty, and the Huangfu Song of the Emperor was the best among them.

Unlike the previous proud look of the deputy, the present Crown Prince, the white jade's general face, fainted a shallow red glow, the eyes are like a sly, with a trace of confusion, the outline is soft. less.

Especially the soft white fur on the neck made her look a lot more cute.

When the Qin dynasty returned to God, he found that he actually looked at the Emperor's Highness.

He helped the amount, it seems that he is really a little drunk.

However, the next moment, the person sitting on the stone bench suddenly opened his eyes.

Gu Sheng stood up and walked to Qin Hao's side.

The female of the Tianhuang dynasty was tall, and she stood so much that she was not shorter than Qin.

Gu Sheng was close to the Qin dynasty, and Qin Hao raised his eyebrows. He wanted to see what the Royal Highness wanted to do.

The scorching breath sprinkled on his neck, leaving him with a trace of tension.

In the ear is a woman's clear laughter: "His Royal Highness, this palace admires your grace, can you stay in my Tianhuang Dynasty, do the righteousness of this palace?"

When Qin Qin looked at him, he didn't even evade, and with both hands, he easily carried the slender waist of his arms in his arms.

It feels so good. Qin Lan found that she was somewhat obsessed with this feeling.

"you......"

Gu Sheng was interrupted by him because he had not spoken.

Qin Lan also learned the appearance of Gu Shengyin, and put his head in her ear. He said softly: "It's so clever. The king also admires the style of His Royal Highness, and does not know that His Royal Highness will be willing to return to Daqin along with the king. , be a king of peace?"

If this is the case, there are others. The two men are hugged together, cross-necked, breathing and entangled, incomprehensible intimacy.

Gu Sheng was laughing because of his heart. This person can really refuse to suffer.