Arc: The Republic of China, Xiu Xiu, his wife, VS, passionate play (2)

Lu Zijun is like the first time he knows his wife.

In his few memories of her, every time she saw this woman, she was wearing an old-fashioned cheongsam with a faint smile without a trace of her face. She stood there quietly without a sense of existence. .

No mood, no romance, can't talk to him about Shelley, talk about Hegel.

He thought that he would hand her a book, she would cry, and would not be reconciled, but in the end she would still have no choice but to compromise. Finally, she left the Lu family with wolverines, and he never had any concern.

However, how could she be like this?

He looked at Gu Sheng because of his face, but his face was still the same face, but his look was different from what he remembered. There was a bright light in her eyes, and the whole person became very vivid.

He never found out that his wife is such a beautiful woman.

"If there is nothing wrong with Master Lu, please sign it quickly." Gu Sheng saw him staring at himself, and he was impatient.

Lu Zijun came back and looked at the white paper in his hand for a moment of hesitation.

Do you really want to sign?

Gu Sheng decided to give him a boost because he looked at his face: "Hurry and sign, Master Lu, your Liu Qingyi is still waiting for you in Yunxiban? If you don't sign, you can't hold it. The beauty is back."

By the way, Yunyi is still waiting for himself.

Lu Zijun remembered the woman who always looked at herself with affection, and the heart fell for a moment.

He lifted the pen and signed his name without hesitation.

"Don't forget this." Gu Sheng came over with a box of red ink.

Lu Zijun looked at her can't wait for her appearance, and couldn't help but feel a bit sullen in her heart: It is clear that she is going to retire her wife. How can she look at her, and she is more worried than herself?

He pressed his face with his black hand.

"Okay. Master Lu Da, I will collect some good things when I will wait for you. I will send people to check out all my dowry. I will contact you to carry it. I will not take away your Lu Jiayi." But my own things, there is nothing left to take away." Gu Sheng because of his good mood and the book is in the box, do not forget to say this.

Lu Zijun looked at a woman with a bright look, and she was very depressed. She always felt that she was the one to be desecrated.

He squeezed a word out of his teeth: "You can rest assured, I am Lu, I will not be willing to covet your things."

Gu Sheng said with a smile: "That's good."

Perhaps the words of the young master played a role, and the things belonging to Yan Ruohua in the afternoon were all packed up and placed in the yard neatly.

Very good. Gu Sheng is quite satisfied with this. In the end, Lu Jia is a big family. Although it is not very good inside, it always has to go on the face, and will not do anything to deduct the dowry of the woman.

This is just the right time, and the dowry singer who was sent out by Gu Sheng was also returned.

"Is it all right?" Gu Sheng asked.

Smiled and nodded: "Yes, Miss. I follow your instructions, looking for a small single-family small courtyard, near the real family, very safe. The car is also looking for."

She remembered the lady's instructions, looking for a house, it is okay to find the price of the car. The key is to be safe and secure.

Their two weak women are outside, and this world is not very safe.

_____________________________

Hello guys!  it's Zhuyuri again!

I'm sorry for not uploading or did I upload a chapter?

I can't even remember .....

(╯▅╰)

But now I'm here, even though I'm having my online class I still remeber to uplad some chaps....

Thank me later!!!