Arc: Heavenly Emperor VS Wild Hearts (17)

When Fenghuang left, Feng Jun slowly discussed this matter with Gu Sheng.

Gu Sheng said quickly because he heard the big head: "These things, the father can make a decision."

Feng Jun was silent, and suddenly said: "You and Ming Song..."

He just saw the long song and the phoenix get along, and suddenly understood that he was afraid to underestimate the degree of favor of this eldest daughter.

If the long song is willing to go and plead for the Ming song, then you will not marry her.

Gu Sheng did not wait for him to finish and then coldened his face: "My daughter remembered that there are still some things in the palace, she will leave."

After saying that I had to go to Feng Jun, I wanted to leave.

"Stand up!" Feng Jun sternly called her.

He retired and left, and there were only two fathers and daughters left in the empty hall.

He went to the front of Gu Shengyin and pulled up her hand. He said with a strong heart: "Long song, I know that some things in Ming Song are really wrong, but you are sisters after all..."

Gu Sheng sneered: "The sister who broke the knife into the body of her sister?"

Feng Jun's tone is a meal, this thing, Mingge really does not do well.

He sighed: "She is still small, long song, can't you forgive her once? You used to hurt her."

Gu Sheng was unmoved: "Father, the 14-year-old is not small. When I was fourteen, I started to follow the mother of the emperor. I also loved her because I used to hurt her. There is more hate."

She looked directly at Feng Jun: "Father, my phoenix song thinks that she has done everything to her. You think that I was framed by the idea of ​​rebellion. Is it really just a Shi Qingyi?"

Feng Jun heard a big change in his face: "What do you mean?"

Gu Sheng nodded: "I have concealed the matter of the mother, father, this is my sister, the last time to do something for her. A sister who wants to die, I can't afford it!"

She did not say more, went to Feng Jun and went out.

This time, Feng Jun did not open her back.

"The obstacles... this obstacle!" Feng Jun was alone in the hall and could not help but tremble.

After the fifteenth day, the palace was elected.

The owner of the family has sent the son of the family to the palace. This time, everyone with a discerning eye knows that this is Feng Jun's election to the Crown Prince. If anyone can be lucky to be seen by Feng Jun or His Royal Highness, it is really Once in the sky.

Even if he has not been seen by His Royal Highness, the other three of his predecessors have reached the age of marriage, and it is also a good choice to become a royal girl.

The dignitaries of the Emperor Dynasty were quite enthusiastic this time.

Feng Junduan sat in the high hall and looked at the ladies in the temple.

This road is the last temple, and you can enter this one, and all of them are talented and unremarkable.

Gu Sheng was watching these sons after being in the hall.

No.

Her heart is strange, I thought that my lover, how should I say in these people, but who can not find anyone?

When the sons in the spot show their talents, Feng Jun will let everyone take them out.

"Long song, how? Can you have a special favorite?" Feng Jun asked.

Gu Sheng shook his head.

Feng Jun couldn't help but complain: "Your child, the vision is too high. Our emperor dynasty, all the best sons are here, you really have no favorite?"