Arc: An angel who has fallen into the world (8)

Thomas is an all-round agent.

That night, he took Gu Sheng to a beautifully renovated apartment.

"This is the apartment that the company gives you. This is your future life assistant, Wella."

Wella is a girl with small freckles on her face. She is about twenty years old and her smile is very bright.

"Today, you should take a good rest. I will come here tomorrow to discuss with you your future positioning and future trips."

After all, it was already in the evening, and Toms didn't stay here too much. After that, he left.

"Wow! Miss Angela, this is the company's configuration for the first-line artists." Wella looked excitedly at Gu Shengyin.

Looking a little closer, I can see a little envy from her eyes.

Miss Angela looks less than twenty years old? You can have such a high starting point.

The artists of the company, who did not debut for many years, struggled to the present status?

Gu Sheng was smiling because she didn't talk. This Vena could be sent to become her life assistant by Kane, not as simple as she looks.

"You will call me Angela later, I hope we will have a good cooperation in the future." Gu Sheng extended his hand because of the direction.

Wei Na was shaken by this smile for a moment, and was responded to by Gu Sheng because of a shout, and some blushing took Gu Sheng's hand.

God, even her girl's smile on Miss Angela's smile is somewhat untenable, and I can imagine the enthusiasm of those male fans. Wella thought of it in her heart.

At 8 o'clock the next morning, Thomas rang the door of the apartment on time.

He originally thought that Gu Sheng might still be resting. What young people of this age did not like to sleep late?

But as soon as he entered the door, he saw Gu Sheng sitting on the sofa with a book and smiling and said good morning to him.

This girl, just a movement, is enough to paint.

Thomas felt in his heart that he was expecting more and more into the future.

He and Gu Sheng went to the study and started talking to her about her thoughts.

"The meaning of the company here is that I want you to take the high-end route. I mean so..."

This is really determined by Angela's appearance and temperament.

She looks like this, even if she is wearing a coarse cloth, no one will regard her as a running dragon.

I don't know what kind of family, what kind of parents can raise a girl like Angela.

Of course, Kena has investigated the identity of her artists.

However, what puzzled them was that, besides being able to find out that Angela was saved by a famous outdoor adventurer in a snowy mountain, she lived in that small city for a while.

I can't find any more information about the name Angela.

As if she appeared in the mountain out of thin air.

Angela himself is directly without the memory of the past.

Can not find the company, simply sent Gu Sheng because of a flawless false identity information, so as not to be criticized for her identity after her fame.

The two talked directly to noon.

Thomas is very satisfied with Gu Sheng, this girl, although some ordinary people can not match the advantages, but they are not proud at all.

Gu Sheng is also very satisfied with Toms. She used to be a funeral instrument. Naturally, she knows how important an outstanding big-name agent is to artists.

Wella knocked on the door outside the room and the two talents reacted.

"Weina's craftsmanship is notorious," Thomas said with a smile.