Arc: Xiao Jiao Jiao vs Qing "Qing Qing" is a good girlfriend (25)

Upon hearing the culture of Gu Shengyin, the lady looked at her subconsciously.

Seeing Gu Sheng's first sight, she had a glimpse of her scorpion: this girl is really exquisite!

The woman's natural comparison psychology made her use the most critical eye when she treated the same homosexuality. However, the woman reluctantly discovered that the girl's facial features did not have the place to pick out the problem.

Looking at her and He Junyan's intimate appearance, and then looking at her age, the woman soon knew who she was.

She originally wanted to be kind and Gu Sheng because of a greeting, after all, He Junyan is said to be very fond of this little princess.

However, a sentence by He Junyan made her dismiss the idea.

He Junyan said almost as a cover-up opening: "Missy of the Prosperity Group, I have had cooperation with the CEO of the Prosperity Group."

Even the most basic introduction is not. When he said this, his eyes were all opposite girls, and he seemed to be afraid of what she misunderstood.

The woman suddenly became unhappy in her heart. She felt that the meeting between the two was quite enjoyable, and there was even a further possibility.

She feels that He Junyan is also satisfied with himself, but today he is so clear to himself that it may only be a reason.

She looked at Gu Shengyin.

Sure enough, as the rumors are generally favored, I am afraid that He Junyan is afraid that this girl can not accept such a thing for a while?

The woman suddenly laughed: "This is the feeling, I heard Jun Yan mentioned you, it really is a beautiful little princess. I hope we can get along well in the future."

He Junyan wrinkled his brow: He and this woman, when was it so familiar? Are you all referring to each other's names?

In the end, his father was his predecessor, and He Junyan resisted not having her face.

In this case, it is strange that Su Ke does not want to be more.

Gu Sheng decided to send a little temper: Hey, who let you provoke some rotten peaches outside!

Her face quickly slammed down and looked straight at He Junyan: "He uncle, what do you want to get along with in the future, do you want to find me a donkey? I don't want it!"

The little girl's face was surprisingly ugly, and He Junyan even saw that when she asked this sentence, her eyes were filled with tears.

He Junyan opened his mouth, and the woman next to him had taken the opportunity to open the door: "How do you feel so ignorant of your feelings? You are not too old, and you are missing a close-knit person who knows the cold, and you can have one more." Who is hurting you?"

Gu Sheng's reaction to this was to get out and walk out.

When He Junyan reacted, the man had already ran out. He stood up and wanted to chase and saw the woman who was still standing on the side.

"Miss Tang, I thought that my meaning is already obvious enough. I think we are not suitable. I hope that you will not say something that will easily lead to misunderstandings in the future." He ran away towards Gu Sheng because of his coldness. The direction has chased the past.

The woman was left alone and stood there, and the half-sounding hatred left.

Gu Sheng did not run far, He Junyan ran out and saw her hiding in a corner.

"Love?" He walked over to her side.

The girl stood up and revealed a faceless expression.

He Junyan snorted in his heart, and his feelings cried and laughed in front of him, but there was no such dead expression.