Arc: Meng Xiaoqingmei VS Meimei Xinhuan (33)

"Hey, I have to leave Lincheng."

Huang Anyuan looked at the girls in front of him. In fact, the two had already had no intersection. He did not know why he had to come to see her before he left.

Even after seeing her, he discovered that the two people who had been tacit understanding had no common language.

"Yeah." Gu Sheng responded with a touch of faintness.

Long-term relative silence.

"Hey, will we have any contact in the future?" Huang Anyuan suddenly asked.

The girl in front of him was one of the most important people in his life for the past ten years.

However, the feelings of more than ten years have been exhausted in a short period of time.

Gu Sheng refused him without hesitation: "It is best not to."

"I am with you, there is no way to say anything, not to be a lover, to be a friend." Gu Sheng said in a word, "The stranger is already between us, can do it, the best relationship."

"Good." Huang Anyuan smiled bitterly. After all, she could not forgive him.

"That, I wish you happiness in the future." Huang Anyuan said softly, added a sentence when he left. "When looking for a boyfriend, polish your eyes a little, don't look for me anymore."

It is rare that you have self-knowledge.

Gu Sheng answered him with silence.

This is Gu Sheng's last time to see Huang Anyuan.

I don't know where he moved with his family. He and the three middlemen, all of them have broken contact with each other. Even if they are gathering for many years later, no one knows where he is.

Gu Sheng turned away and met the land at the corner.

The land did not say anything. One hand took over the backpack of Gu Shengyin, and one hand used to take her hand.

"You don't want to ask, what did we say?" Gu Sheng asked deliberately.

The land said faintly: "In general, it is just that, I probably know."

"Oh?" Gu Sheng came to the interest, "then you guess."

The land looked at her: "If I guessed, how are you going to reward me?"

Gu Sheng has hesitated for a moment, this also rewards?

The eyes of the land flashed a bit and said: "So, if I guessed it, then you have to promise me a request, how?"

This seemingly simple promise is often the mouth of people. Gu Sheng looked at him with vigilance.

The land looked funny at her eyes and looked at herself with a sigh of relief. She said, "Reliably, there will be no mischief. It will be especially easy. You just need to nod your head and do what you do."

"Really?" Gu Sheng was suspicious.

"Really." The land area is a serious nod.

"That's good, you guess. I don't believe, you can really guess what."

The land looked at her with a smile, and said softly.

The more I listen, the bigger the eyes of Gu Sheng are: "You...have you eavesdropped on us!"

The landless innocent staller: "I have been standing around the corner, you know, that distance is impossible to hear."

"Then how are you..." Gu Sheng was curious.

The land is laughing and not saying: "This is my secret."

Fool, of course, because I spent countless thoughts to understand you.

Even because the boy actually occupied the first fifteen years of your life, he tried to investigate him.