Arc: Noble Elf Queen VS "Protagonist Halo" Girl (27)

The system just told her that the human world has once again appeared a man who is "air-powerful"!

It is clear that Lily is still in the town of Locke. Who is that person?

"System, you are sure that the new person is like the West Lily in the original plot, but also by plundering others' gas to strengthen themselves?" Gu Sheng asked.

The system is very certain: "Yes, and the host, I want to tell you one thing. The person who won the West Lily did not die. This time, she is still blaming."

Gu Sheng was really surprised because of this time. She was clearly shot through the body of "Xili Li" and watched the shadow disappear.

And the system was there at the time, that is to say, that thing not only passed away, but the system also passed.

"System, do you know what it is?"

The system searched a bit: "You can be sure that it is not a creature of this world. There is no such race in this world of magical continents."

The system secretly despised the world's law of the world: the host can sneak in the past because there is a plug in the hand, and someone covers her for the secret. The shadow of an outsider, the world law has not been found, really...

The system does not know how to describe it.

Gu Sheng frowned. "If you don't know what race, how can you know what to do to eliminate it?"

System: "Slightly wait."

Gu Sheng flashed a bit of white light on his body, and a small palm-sized, simple-looking kit appeared in Gu Shengyin's hand.

"This is an artifact specifically used to seal unidentified 'outsiders'."

Gu Sheng was curious as he looked at the insignificant little tips in his hands. "There are still special things, systems, and whether there is a special task to solve the task of 'unlawful outsiders.'"

The system was amazed at her keenness and nodded: "Yes, we have a lot of different tasks for the division of labor, as well as a variety of chosen hosts to complete the task."

Gu Sheng is very curious about this: "Is it created like me?"

The system explained: "The host situation is special. Most of the hosts are selected from various planes. The human beings who meet the requirements are often people with strong will."

Seeing Gu Sheng because I have to ask below, I have already revealed a lot of systems and said quickly: "Please host the outsider as soon as possible."

These things, although not expressly stated, cannot be disclosed to the host, but the default rule is to refuse to disclose it to the host. It is already a foul.

In case the host asks more, such as the topic of "task completion", it is afraid that the host will be uncomfortable after the answer.

Only your own host is not subject to task completion, that is, regardless of whether the task is successful or failed, it has no effect on her.

Here, the system has never received any instructions on punishment.

Compared with other host tasks, you will face the situation of being obliterated when you can't meet certain requirements. Your own host is definitely the most favored one.

However, her identity is also unique. The host thinks silently. There is nothing fair about this world.

Gu Sheng, because he has been in such a world with the system, can understand it better. Knowing that it says such a thing is obviously a topic.

Maybe there are some things that are inappropriate for you to know.

However, one day, I will know everything I want to know. She thought of it silently.