Arc: Meng Xiaoqingmei VS beautiful new love (9)

When he arrived at the school gate, Gu Sheng suddenly stopped his footsteps and said very seriously to Huang Anyuan: "Anyuan brother, I am going to the Imperial Capital this time. If I can go to the finals, it will take about half a month. You must think about me every day, and you are not allowed to like other girls."

Huang Anyuan laughed, and Chang Hao was not the first time to separate himself from himself for a few days. He had never said such a thing before. According to her meaning, I have full confidence in the feelings of the two people. How suddenly did this have a sense of crisis?

However, he still enjoys the feeling of being relied on by his girlfriend.

He reached out and took a look at Gu Sheng's head and said with a smile: "Know it, rest assured, a little vinegar jar."

Gu Sheng did not speak because he smiled. What she can do is to remind the warning as much as possible. Although according to the style of the plot, Huang Anyuan will still encounter the dust and begin to develop an unusual relationship.

The days of high school were tense and dull, and soon, it was the day when Gu Sheng went to the Imperial Capital.

This time, Lincheng No. 3 Middle School sent representatives to more than one regular, one other, one high school senior, and two senior high school seniors.

Chang Hao is the only high school student, the youngest, but also the most hopeful of the four.

She is small and smart, and is very much cared for by three other people.

However, when he arrived at the school-prepared car, Gu Sheng unexpectedly saw the land.

Sitting with him, there are a few students in the middle school, this should be the student of Lincheng No.1 Middle School.

It turns out that the two schools are all in the same city. After the imperial capital, they are also considered a small group. The headmasters of the two schools have summed up it. It is better to put these students together and cultivate their feelings in advance.

However, in fact, the students of the two schools are very strange to each other. They sit on both sides of the bus and are only talking to the alumni of the school.

The teachers who led the team are also helpless. Can't force the students to make friends?

Gu Sheng was sitting on the edge of the window drinking water because she was holding her cup.

As everyone knows, she looks like this, but it attracts the attention of almost the entire car.

A cute little girl, holding a hamster-style cup, slowly drank, like a big hamster holding a small hamster.

How come there are such cute girls!

There was a student in the middle of Lincheng Yizhong who laughed out loud.

Gu Sheng looked at the past because of some unknowns, but found that most of the people in the car are watching themselves.

She was puzzled and blinked, and stretched out a hand and groped around her face. There was nothing wrong with them. What are they looking at?

Her reaction made many people smile again. Even the land, it evoked a very shallow smile.

He didn't see it. Gu Sheng looked at him as if he had seen something incredible. "You actually laugh!"

After talking, she realized that she had just said something, her face suddenly burst red, holding a cup of water to block her face, pretending to be watching the scenery.

"Hello, hahaha..." Then even the teacher who led the team laughed.

The ambiguous atmosphere of the previous car disappeared at once.

There is even a student from Lincheng No. 1 Middle School who said: "It seems that our land school is very powerful, and we have a number in the three."