Arc: Heavenly Emperor VS Wild Hearts (31)

"Do you think that the things you have done before are really unknown? Long songs are defending you in front of you, and you don't pursue them in the face of long songs. I always think that you are sisters, you always Have a day of repentance!"

The Fenghuang seemed to be mad, but the sleeves flicked down the tea on the table.

The hot tea splashed on Huang Mingge's body, and she couldn't help but shrink.

But immediately, a resentment rose from the heart, and she probably knew that she really had no chance this time.

Even if you are not given a death, there will be no good ending.

"On the face of the long song, the mother, you are all singing long songs, have you considered the feelings of our other daughters?" Huang Ming songs have gone out, the words that only dare to hide in the bottom of my heart are now full of beans. Said it.

"Where is the only one who hates her? You don't believe, you can ask other sisters. In their hearts, who doesn't hate the phoenix songs? It's your daughter, but in your heart, all of us add up, all It's not a singer's long hair."

Fenghuang looked at her unbelievably, as if she had known this daughter for the first time: "So, this is the reason why you framed long songs again and again?"

Huang Mingge did not answer, it is the default.

Fenghuang's body shivered: "How can you give birth to such a malicious thing!"

She turned and went to see the phoenix song: "Come on, pass the purpose: the Eight Emperor Huanghuang Mingge, the eyes are unrespected, unfaithful and unfilial, swearing, shackling the imperial tomb. You must not release it for life!"

The entire phoenix song is softened, and the imperial tomb is forbidden. It is better to directly kill her.

The purpose of the Tianhuang Palace was passed to the invitation to the Phoenix Palace, and Feng Jun, who heard the news, closed his eyes.

"His Royal Highness, do you want to persuade your Majesty, the place of the Imperial Tomb..."

Feng Jun opened his eyes and glanced at her coldly: "Is advised to squat? How to persuade? The long song is still lying there now! The murder of the thorns of the emperor, this shackle, the majesty is not directly executed, she is already benevolent."

Of course, his heart is uncomfortable. After all, he is a child born in October.

But she really disappointed herself.

The Fenghuang's movements were very fast. On the second day of the purpose, Huang Mingge left the city under the **** of hundreds of guards.

It is said that Feng Ming did not see her on the same day when Huang Ming song sang for several hours in front of the invitation to the Phoenix Palace.

Gu Sheng knows that this life, unless the emperor is special, Huang Mingge has never had a chance to leave the desolate place in this life.

Daqin's mission was kept in Tianhuang for a month.

The reason is naturally that a certain royal servant is injured and rested, and needs people to take care of it.

As for why there are so many palace people in the Crown Prince, why do they have to be a royal king, and the emperors of Daqin express their heartache.

They are the most beautiful and honorable King of the Great Qin Dynasty, and they are afraid that they will not be able to stay in Daqin for a long time.

In November, the Daqin Mission officially set off for return.

Gu Sheng, whose injury has not healed, insisted on sending people out of the city.

She did not ride a horse because of her injury. When she got out of the car, she still wore a thick long-haired cloak.

"Hey, wait for me, I will personally go to Daqin with a heavy gift and ask for help from the majesty of the Daqin Dynasty." Gu Sheng pulled his hand.

Daqin's envoys said that they had not seen anything and had not heard anything.

"it is good."