Arc: Xiao Jiao Jiao vs Qing "Qing Qing" is a good girlfriend (29)

Dazzling is another three years.

"Love, you will soon be an adult." He Junyan said with Gu Sheng, gently said in her ear.

Gu Sheng was aware of the burning breath in his ear, and he understood the meaning implied in the man's tone - adulthood, fattening, you can eat.

The lover has a need for himself. She doesn't think it is a strange thing, but the man is actually very powerful and can endure for so long.

The 31-year-old man is the best time of his life. It fades away from the impulse of youth, and the whole person is increasingly showing a thick and elegant charm.

Gu Sheng turned around and looked at the man. He looked at the old man. He changed into a casual wear and appeared on campus. He even became a super-skilled senior.

"Look at what?" He Junyan watched him stare at himself without hesitation.

Gu Sheng changed his hand and put on his neck, and smiled proudly: "I was thinking, such a good man, how can I let me put it, I am so lucky."

Her Gu Sheng, why is it lucky?

He Junyan looked down at her deeply and deeply: "No, love, can meet you, it is the luck of my He Junyan."

This silly girl only sees herself in her eyes. Didn't she find out that as the age grows, the delicate five senses are completely open, and the line of sight that is wrapped around her is getting more and more?

"Well, the two of us can meet each other, it must be the opportunity given by God." This is because Gu Sheng is sincere, she can be created, can meet the lover who knows each other in the mission, can be in the same time It was really lucky for God to meet him in the reincarnation.

"When I am at the ceremony, I will give you a big gift." Gu Sheng was biting his ear in his arms.

He Junyan's nephew is full of smiles: "Well, I am waiting for love."

Gu Sheng's birthday will last a long vacation during the college entrance exam, and they will have a long vacation to spend a sweet holiday.

However, some people don't want them to go too easily.

In the week before the college entrance examination, a large number of anonymous posts appeared on the school's forum.

The content in the post is the same one: a certain tall and long leg in the school, a beautiful white girl with a beautiful skin and a beautiful family, is actually a fake daughter, she and the allegedly guardian The city's Diamond King has no blood relationship at all.

The post did not directly say how the girl is doing, but it is just like this, it is more attractive to find the content behind.

The skin is beautiful, the family is very good, and there is a very good guardian. This post is only the name of Gu Shengyin.

Regardless of whether this post is true or not, if it is really only a girl who is facing the college entrance examination at the age of 18, it must be overwhelmed by this, and it will definitely have a great impact on the subsequent examinations. The sinister heart of the people behind it can be seen.

"Is it Su Qing?" Gu Sheng was Su Qing because of her first thought. After all, she was a Su Ke, who had been staying in school for several years. She couldn't talk about any enemies. The only thing that can bring a little bit of grievances is Su Qing.

Moreover, Gu Sheng also learned from the system that Su Qing knew her relationship with He Junyan.

This time the system is no longer: "Not Su Qing."

The person behind him was beyond the expectation of Gu Sheng, and it turned out to be a group lady who had only seen one side and never heard of the news.