Arc: Meng Xiaoqingmei VS Meimei Xinhuan (30)

The land area speeds up and leaves, so that he can hide some of his reddish ears.

There is another reason: he is afraid to hear Gu Sheng's rejection.

What if she doesn't want to be with her every day?

What he didn't know was that Gu Sheng, behind him, smiled at him because he looked at his slightly messy pace.

She returned to her home, and the always-awaited mother who had been sitting in the living room hurriedly greeted her. She looked up and down the daughter carefully and saw that there was no problem, and then she let go of her heart.

"What is the friend who sent you back today?" asked the mother, curiously.

Gu Sheng replied: "I was known when I went to the emperor to participate in the physics competition. People are the ones in the school. I took the second prize and he won the first prize."

She thought that her mother didn't know the land. Who knows, when the mother listened to her, she immediately reacted: "Is it the one in the middle, called Lu..."

"Land." Gu Sheng added.

"Yes, land." Chang mother showed a smile on her face: "The young man is handsome, and the spirit is human."

Gu Sheng seems to be familiar with the land because she looks at her.

"Mom. How do you know him?"

Chang Ma said: "He hasn't been to Lincheng TV several times. At this age, there are children at school who don't know him."

She said that she looked at Gu Sheng because: "You are still a friend with the child? Change the day when you have time, ask someone to come home to eat."

She didn't feel that her daughter was a friend with a boy. What was wrong with it.

Gu Sheng had to attribute this to the power of Xueba.

She nodded. "Then I ask him."

The next morning, when Gu Sheng went to school, she saw the land under a tree not far from the outside of the community.

He was wearing a white shirt, his hands in his trouser pockets, his head down and he didn't know what he was thinking.

Gu Sheng was watching a few girls passing by and watching him secretly.

"Early." Gu Sheng greeted him.

The land turned around and the face of the clear face showed a light smile: "Early."

Gu Sheng spit out his tongue: "I thought you were laughing yesterday. I didn't expect you to actually come."

The land smirked and shook his head and whispered: "How can I make a joke with you?"

Gu Sheng did not hear clearly, and asked in confusion: "What?"

The land shook his head.

Gu Sheng looked at him and asked subconsciously: "Have you had breakfast?"

The land has actually been eaten, and there are aunts at home to make breakfast.

But when he heard Gu Sheng ask this question, he suddenly hesitated and shook his head.

Gu Sheng frowned. "How can I not eat breakfast? This way, I will tell my mom tomorrow, I will do more for breakfast later. I will bring it to you. I told you that my mother's craftsmanship is good... ..."

The land listened to the sound of the **** the side of the body, only to feel that the whole morning, as if with her light voice brightened.

"Goodbye, Lu Xueba." Gu Sheng stopped at the footsteps and said to the land, to school.

The land did not say goodbye, but just returned: "See you in the afternoon."

Gu Sheng went back to school because he turned back.

The smile on her face couldn't stop. The sentence he said, where did she hear it?

However, I really enjoyed this and I was taken care of by my care.