Arc: Innocent little flower fairy VS human rich beauty (7)

Half a month later, Yu Wenrui forced himself to not go to the small yard. Until today, it is really unbearable.

He had not heard the sound of the piano before he entered the yard.

Different from the leisure and pleasure of the past, this piano sound is full of a sense of sorrow.

Yu Wenrui is in a tight heart: she is also, will there be troubles and sorrows?

He couldn't help but speed up and saw the people in the yard.

It is still the white clothes that are dusty, but in the eyes of Yu Wenrui, I always feel that the person has reduced a lot.

There is a thin sense of sourness in his heart that is spreading.

Gu Sheng found him.

"You are coming!" Her nephew was full of joy in a moment, and hurried to the front of Yu Wenrui.

"I want to be a side."

This is the first sentence that Yu Wenrui said to her.

Gu Sheng was so stiff because of the smile on his face.

For so long, Yu Wenrui also invited a lot of famous female ladies to teach her, she knows everything she knows.

For example, what does it mean to do it?

she cried.

Yu Wenrui was a little flustered. He thought about how she would react, but she didn't think she would cry out like this.

Not crying, her tears rolled out without warning, as if it was not flowing.

"Do you not like me?" Gu Sheng asked because of this.

Yu Wenrui is dumb, how can he not like her, like to even want to change the original idea, leaving her to her side.

But he can't, he has been preparing for this for so long, he can't let go of his long-cherished wish.

Since it can't be put down, then it can only be Gu Shengyin.

His voice is also hoarse: "I will have a side squat in the future, there will be a squat, this has nothing to do with love."

Hua Xian's thinking obviously has no way to understand this. She only knows that being with the people she likes is the happiest thing, and there is no better thing than this.

But human beings are different. In their hearts, there are too many things that are more important than this.

The two are not happy.

Yu Wenrui walked a little wolf, and he felt that he was despicable.

He never felt that he was a good person, but for the first time, because his despicable hurts a person and feels distressed.

But in the future, he will do more despicable things.

The things sent to the small courtyard are still the most expensive of the palace, but Yu Wenrui rarely comes again.

One day, Gu Sheng's small yard came with an uninvited guest.

Gu Sheng recognized her, Yunfu, the first beauty of the Ming Dynasty, Yunchu Qing, will also be the side of the wise king.

She knows why Yu Wenrui wants to marry her: Yunjiafu is a world, although the status of merchants is not high, but wealth is not worse than the national treasury.

After the cloud was clear, he took a large group of attendants and confronted Gu Sheng because of his arrogance: "I came to see the little sister who was hiding in the yard by our grandfather."

Her tone is rather disdainful, as if it is not a small sister, but an unspeakable outside room.

The waiters behind her also sneered.

Gu Sheng is looking at this woman with a cold eye: "Who are you?"

When she spoke, she was so flat that she sat idle, but Yun Qingqing felt that she was demonstrating to herself.

A maid around her spoke up: "Miss, our lady, is the big lady of Yunfu, the future of the prince."

"Oh. The side of the future." These words were read by Gu Sheng.

She did not accidentally watch the clouds clear and green.

"If you want to make a score, you will be advanced, and you will come back later."