Arc: Xiao Jiao Jiao vs Qing "Qing Qing" is a good girlfriend (End)

Fortunately, He Junyan was fast enough to prevent her from having a big belly to hold a wedding.

Gu Sheng was directly in school at home and was at ease in front of her fragile items. He was overwhelmed by He Junyan and Mei Jie who were over-stretched every day.

How was Su Qing at this time?

She was absent from school for a year because of her sentence, so she was shorter than Gu Sheng because of them.

Gu Sheng did not forget the "grace" of the forum's water stickers in the past, and there was no return at that time, but it was only a time.

Gu Sheng's second year after the college entrance examination, that is, the year of Su Qing's college entrance examination.

In the week before the college entrance examination, Su Qing's school forum appeared overwhelming.

There is only one content: Su Qing, who named the surname, Gao Sanyi, was sentenced to six months in prison for deliberately murdering his classmates.

However, it was a night's time, and Su Qing's life has undergone earth-shaking changes.

The boyfriend who had been in contact for a year broke up with her, on the grounds that she could not accept that her other half was a girl who was so vicious.

Whether on the road or in the school, there are people pointing at her, and the eyes are full of surprises and disdain, and even fear.

The father's promotion also blew, and the original move was suddenly replaced. The reason was that the father raised a daughter who had entered the prison and expressed doubts about his ability.

However, she has searched all the methods, even the most powerful hackers, no one can find out, who posted these posts.

Then there was a nightmare all night long, and Su Qing seemed to return to the original day. She didn't dare to close her eyes. When she closed her eyes, those things went along, so that she could not sleep at night.

She hasn't slept well for a whole week.

In this state, her college entrance examination results can be imagined.

A mess.

Su Qing almost went crazy.

Finally, she went to a third-rate school.

Gu Sheng did what she did, but she gave her what she had done.

The lives of both of them are bound to have no more intersections in the future.

Another lady, Ms. Lei Tingting, Gu Sheng also sent a small heart.

On the eve of her engagement, Ms. Lei Tingting's fiancé received an anonymous email.

Among those photos, Lei Tingting, a noble and generous lady, participated in various party appearances abroad.

Those gatherings are very messy, striptease, and the night is full of pediatrics, even.

Follow-up Gu Sheng did not pay attention to it, only know that Lei Tingting's fiancé's attitude was tough and she retired. Although the photos of the two faces were not announced, Lei Tingting's reputation was spread out in the upper circle.

At least, there is no longer a door-to-door brother who dares to marry such a woman.

When the first snow in the winter, Gu Sheng gave birth to a daughter in the hospital.

He Junyan, a man in his thirties, almost burst into tears with his little baby in his arms.

"Love, look, this is our little baby." He sat next to Gu Shengyin and looked at this big one.

The wife was lying in bed and sleeping peacefully. The tired face was satisfied with a happy smile. Her side was a small group with a finger that slept soundly.

He was in peace in his heart, leaning over his face and kissing each other.

This will be the two most important women in his life.