Arc: Meng Xiaoqingmei VS Meimei Xinhuan (12)

Hello guys!

it's Zhuyuri here!

The name of the arcs in my last upload and starting from now to the end of this Arc is different but it's still the same arc so don't worry. 

_______________________________

The situation of the competition is similar to what one expected.

After a round of comparison, in the end, the first and second were undoubtedly decided by Gu Sheng and the land.

According to the original plot, Chang Hao is lost.

Gu Sheng did not intend to fight for this such a false name, and finally scored a little worse than the land, ranking second.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Don't be sad, you still laugh, the land is higher than you, the next time, you will not lose!"

"Go, the teacher took you to a big meal!"

The players in other places are curiously watching Lincheng. Others are congratulating the winners. They are good here, one by one, all comforting the girl who won the second place.

Not afraid of the first person in the heart is not feeling well. The school that wanted to see the bustle of the school looked at the land, and found that the people frowned, and Gu Sheng, who was surrounded by the crowd, walked over.

Have a good show! The onlookers said that their gossip heart is burning.

Seeing that the land went to Gu Shengyin's side, his look was still a bit cold. Then the opening:

"At your level, the mistake of the last experiment should not be. Careful, this first should be yours." He said with some dissatisfaction.

What?

Onlookers look awkward and say good tears? This script is wrong!

Gu Sheng said that I was deliberately mistaken. Of course, she couldn't say this. She had to smile two times and spit out her tongue: "I know, I must pay attention next time."

Nice little girl. The onlookers saw her movements and thought of them.

No, the focus is not that they are clearly competitors, but why do they get along so harmoniously?

They are obviously not a school.

The other students in the two schools looked at the expressions of the people around them and knew what they were thinking. Suddenly, they rose into a sense of superiority that "I know things that others don't know."

Hey, the unity and friendship between our Lincheng schools, can you understand?

This time, the performances of the two schools in Lincheng were all good. Anyway, the funds were also from the school. The two teachers who led the team had a total of one. They simply went back one day and went to the dinner with the students at night. After the meal, the students also grinded to open a ktv box.

Gu Sheng was sitting absently in the corner and listening to a boy crying.

Just systematically reminded her that just half a month later, Huang Anyuan and dumping dust, really began to feel good about each other.

Gu Sheng was psychologically prepared for this, and he was not surprised at this time. He was just thinking about it. When he returned to school, how to face Huang Anyuan and deal with this matter.

"Hey, don't just sit down. Come, the sister gave you a song!" Coldly, she was stuffed with a microphone.

Gu Sheng was picked up because he was unclear, and he remembered the familiar childhood memories: "On the other side of the mountain, there is a group of Smurfs..."

Gu Sheng because: "..."

Sister, you can!

She tried to sell a cute person to ask for help, but everyone, including the team teacher, looked at her with a smile.

Gu Sheng: A group of people watching the bustle, I forbear.

She endured shame and sang the song.

The school sister still did not let her go, shaking her hand with a mobile phone: "Sister's soft cute children's music collector's edition, I have saved!"

"Ha ha ha ha ha..."

The laughter of a group of people spread throughout the box.