Arc: The Republic of China, Xiu Xiu, his wife, VS, passionate play (22)

She looked at Master Yan, as if she could faint in the blink of an eye.

However, it turned out that the father's body was very tough. He suddenly calmed down and looked at Gu Sheng, who had not left, and said coldly.

"You are now bold, your wings are hard, and you dare to catch up with me. I only ask you, do you still care about your mother?"

Gu Sheng was cold because of his appearance: "What does this mean for his father?"

Yan's father snorted: "Teach you such a rebellious and unfilial thing. With this alone, I will be able to take her off!"

Gu Sheng seems to be the first day to know Master Yan, incredulously said: "You actually threaten me with my mother?"

Her eyes were completely cold: "My mother entered Yanjia at the age of fourteen and married you for more than 20 years. She has been diligently taking care of the back house for you, for more than 20 years, you I really don't care about it?"

Master Yan snorted and did not speak.

"What do you want me to do?" Gu Sheng suddenly broke his eyebrows and his tone softened.

Yan's face is full of sorrowful looks. This old daughter, how can he be embarrassed, is it not in his own hands?

He raised his hand and stroked his own goat Xu: "After a month, Li Jia will come to the next person to greet you and pass the door."

"If I don't want to marry?"

Yan's voice is gloomy: "Then wait for your mother, and I will go out and sweep the book out!"

Gu Sheng did not answer, but Mrs. Yan's voice came in: "I was so careful to serve the lord for so many years, but the only daughter was forced to marry into the place where I ate, and I was taken by myself. Can you be abandoned at any time?"

Mrs. Yan slowly walked in from the door. She originally heard that her daughter was called in by her lord. She was not at ease. She quickly packed up and changed clothes.

Just heard the conversation between the father and the daughter.

Gu Sheng saw tears on her face.

Maybe crying for yourself, maybe crying for my daughter.

Master Yan was questioned like this, his face was a little hanged, and he yelled: "What do you know about women and women? Don't hurry to give it to me!"

Mrs. Yan, who has always been obedient to him, did not listen to him this time, but said faintly: "I only have a child like Ruohua, she is my life. I have not dared to do anything in these years. The slightest overstepping, for Yan Jiaxuan exhausted. Just for my Ruohua can marry a good family, there is also a dependence in her family."

She looked at Master Yan, and her eyes made him afraid to look directly: "But now, you want my Ruohua to marry that kind of family, you are forcing her to die!"

Gu Sheng was a little excited to see her emotions, and quickly calmed her: "Mother, don't be excited, rest assured, I will not marry. If Hua will be good, always accompany her mother."

Mrs. Yan looked worried and comforted her daughter, and looked at the other side of the cold looking at her own aging man, only to feel that something in her heart was anxious to vent.

"I am dead anyway, I don't want my Ruohua to marry Li. You are not going to retire your wife? Then take a break!"

"Well! Your mother and daughter are one by one, you have to give me a day. Yes, I want you to retire my wife, I will fulfill you!" Yan was sent to his wife to hurt his face, and his heart was angry.

"Give me a pen and paper!"