Arc:: The Republic of China, Xiu Xiu, his wife, VS, passionate play (27)

Since Zhao's old sister, Mrs. Shen, she is not so sticky to her daughter. Today, she is scheduled to follow Mrs. Shen's appointment to listen to the drama.

Gu Sheng was bored because of a person at home. He just heard that a new circus team was coming over the south of the city and planned to take a look.

Smiled, this girl went to Baiyunbu to take a new sample of clothes today. Lin Ma stayed at home to look at her home. Gu Sheng had to go alone to see it.

The circus is still good, if there is no episode behind it.

Gu Sheng was looking at the sudden emergence of a group of people in black, with guns in their hands, of course, most of them still took knives or iron sticks.

Then the handsome guy in the circus who was still performing what the flying trapeze did not know where the weapon was hidden, the two sides began to fight directly.

Those who suffered were those who came to see the performances.

Unfortunately, Gu Sheng is one of these people.

However, Gu Sheng is slightly calmer than those who are directly fainted by the scary face.

This kind of fire fight is generally a hate for both sides, and it is rare to reach the innocent people.

Of course, in the premise, you should not sway in the middle of people's fires. Otherwise, the swords and guns are all eyeless. Take your own life to gamble on luck. It is a fool.

The exit was blocked by a group of people. Gu Sheng looked at it from the left and right, found a clean corner, and had a large table to cover it. It was a safe place.

She was kneeling down, ready to wait quietly for the storm.

But it turns out that places that seem safe may not be safe.

A figure of "砰" slammed on the table where Gu Sheng was hiding.

The table was not broken, but Gu Sheng, who was hiding on the edge of the table, was revealed.

The man in black is obviously thinking that Gu Sheng is a circus group, and he does not see a direct shot.

Gu Sheng was cold because of his eyes: this is an ordinary person, and this is estimated to be seriously injured.

She rolled down on the spot and escaped the shuttle.

It is a pity that the clothes that I deliberately wear today.

Her hiding was caused by the attention of the black people. It was only a suspicion, but now it is certain.

Gu Sheng's bullets and black men who had been chasing after the hurry were rushing to the door.

Her arm was suddenly pulled, and the whole person fell into a chilly embrace.

At the same time, a large number of armed soldiers wearing military uniforms entered.

"All stop the action in the hands, the offenders are executed on the spot!" Someone put a shot in the empty space.

Everyone stopped the action in his hand.

"Every time you meet, you seem to be in trouble?" The cold voice rang in the ears of Gu Sheng.

Huangfu looked at the woman in her arms. She obviously looked so small, her eyes were quiet and gentle, as if she was born to wear tea in the delicate attic.

Who can imagine, just now, she still does not change the color in the bullets and rain does not change color?

Gu Sheng was blind and blinked, and he asked in confusion: "This...when have we seen it before?"

Just after this sentence was finished, Gu Sheng was very aware of the tightness of his hands at the waist, and the surrounding air was also cold.

Huangfu's adjutant automatically retired three steps.

Very good, this woman, she did not remember herself at all. Emperor Huang said that he has never enjoyed such treatment.

Gu Sheng laughed because of his heart: I told you to wear high cold last time, I let you taste the taste that people are ignored!