Arc: Noble Elf Queen VS "Protagonist Halo" Girl (31)

For a long time, Allen only released the Queen of the arms.

This time, Gu Sheng saw it clearly and clearly. The feelings in his eyes did not hide in the slightest. It was as if he was about to throw people in.

"Her Majesty, okay, you are fine." Ellen's voice stunned Gu Sheng, how could it be so hoarse?

She did not know that since the night she left, Allen has been repeating a dream.

He dreamed that he was deceived by a strange human woman, and then the elf mother tree in the holy land was stolen by her, and the entire elf family fell into a misery.

She looked at Her Majesty for the entire Elves, and gave up her life without hesitation, turning into a new elf mother tree.

The first time I'm waking up from this dream, Allen only thinks that this dream is so absurd, and does not say that one heart is in the Queen, how could it be enchanted by a casually-arrived human woman. ? Not to mention the foreigners who have never been to the Elves.

But everything in the dream is too real, and he has some concerns about the Queen who left the Starlight Forest.

After that, the next day, the third day, the fourth day, when every night, when Allen was awakened by the same dream, he finally panicked.

The elf character is simple, there is no thought in the heart, and there are few dreams. What's more, like their magician, they have practiced a certain realm. Sometimes some prophecies will appear in their eyes in the form of dreams.

Could it be that the picture in the dream is what will happen in the future?

Allen was shocked by his own guess.

No, impossible! How can I make such a mistake? How could Her Majesty's Majesty be such an ending?

He was sitting in the middle of the night, and there was nothing big in the elves. He simply came to the Queen's Palace and waited for her to come back.

This is the scene that just happened.

Allen did not shy away from telling everything in his dreams.

During this time, his eyes kept looking at the Queen in front of him.

How can such a queen die? He definitely does not allow such things to happen!

Gu Sheng was very surprised to hear his narrative: The dream that Allen had done was clearly the ending of the Elf Queen in the original plot.

The physical quality of the elf is very strong, but the current Allen's eyes are all bloodshot, obviously has not rested for a long time.

Gu Sheng couldn't help but feel a little distressed. Her hand lifted slightly and showed a magic. Allen only felt that a cool and gentle energy spread all over the body, and the exhaustion of many days disappeared.

Gu Sheng comforted him with soft voice: "Allen, it is just an illusory dream. Believe me, it will not become a reality."

Allen heard the warmth of his face, and Gu Sheng's disappointment seemed to be awkward because he let go of his heart.

At this moment, although Allen said that she had loosened her, but her hands were still imaginary around her waist, and there was only thin clothes between the two.

Gu Sheng can even feel the heat of the other body.

Allen seems to have reacted too.

However, he did not loosen it. Instead, his hands were slightly forced, and the people in the arms were brought closer. The two men's bodies were really close together.

With a slightly surprised look at the Queen, Allen smiled: "Yes, Her Majesty, I still have an important thing, I didn't tell you."