Arc: The Republic of China, Xiu Xiu, his wife, VS, passionate play (32)

The Emperor Huangshuo also came back, and the two of them were sitting and chatting.

Huangfu Shuai is a middle-aged man with a big belly. His face is always full of smiles and he looks very amiable.

Of course, if you really think that he is a kind person, then you are deceived.

How can a man who can control hundreds of thousands of troops in the eight provinces of the northwest really look so kind?

"Is the same wind back? Your mother just talked to me, you saw a girl?" Huangfu Shuai called his son to sit down and asked.

Huangfu nodded and turned to ask his mother: "What have you talked to her?"

Mrs. Dashui pushed a stripped longan into front of him and said, "There is nothing, just ask some hobbies, I like her temper."

Huangfu nodded and stopped talking.

But the coach said: "Son, I heard that you are the one you saw, married people? My son is so good, how can I have a married woman? I don't agree!"

The imperial concubine is not cold or hot: "I am, you disagree, what is it about me?"

The coach is not too light: "You kid, grow up, even your son is not in the eye, right?"

Huangfu does not speak.

Handsome and handsome: "Is that woman so good?"

Huangfu nodded: "In my heart, no one else can match."

The coach asked: "Is she not?"

Huangfu nodded: "No she can't."

The handsome man said: "But I heard from your mother that the girl did not promise you."

Huangfu: "...this is not important, she must marry me anyway."

The handsome man took a table: "Okay! I like your overbearing temper, and you are exactly the same as your old man!"

When the words were finished, he received the warning from the lady's wife and quickly changed his tone.

"The door of my handsome house is not so good."

Huangpu did not know the little movements of his parents.

He said, "What do you want?"

The coach looked at the lady.

Mrs. Dashu said: "It is true that you are your own wife, but you will be the family of the emperor's family in the future. Your wife will be the wife of the emperor's family. She represents the face of the emperor's family."

"Of course, let's not say these imaginary things. Your lady, she has to be able to serve the public? In the future, she has enough enthusiasm in front of the ladies in Yuncheng? These, Miss Yan, can you do it?" ?"

Huangfu looked at his mother inexplicably and looked at him: "Who is my wife, who dares to say a gossip?"

Mrs. Huangfu put down the tea in her hand: "The same wind, not speaking in the mouth, does not mean not to say in my heart."

"I want your wife to do this, not to be picky about her, but to be good for her."

Marrying into the high gate is not really a good thing for some women.

"If she can do it, you have no opinion?"

Emperor Huang's coach did not speak, and Huangfu's wife nodded.

Huangfu suddenly said a word: "Oh, I forgot to tell you something, the forest guest, is Ruohua."

"Lin Lin?" The name of the handsome man repeated this, and he always felt familiar.

He suddenly shot his thigh: "Is that the female literati who encourages women to oppose the man's nephew all day?"

When you mention this, the coach is gnashing his teeth.