Arc: Heavenly Queen VS Wild Hearts (5)

Feeling the sharp blade of the blade into the body, Gu Sheng fell down slowly.

However, the phoenix song seems to be loosened to the general.

She was a little confused and looked at her wounded blood. Obviously, she wanted to play a bitterness. Why didn't she just stop it, and only wanted to let the long song disappear?

She lowered her head and looked at the long song that passed out, and her heart was complicated.

How to do? It is not a secret to enter the Qinghuang Palace. Now the phoenix song has become this appearance, and everyone will doubt himself.

To be like a solution, yes, there must be a way...

She even looked at the phoenix long songs that fell on the ground and looked at the people. It's a great opportunity. If the phoenix songs are no longer awake...

"His Royal Highness, you have ordered the soaked scented tea..." The door of the temple was opened, and the grandmother of the phoenix long song came forward with something.

The situation in the temple gave her a glimpse.

The tray in the hand sounded to the ground, and the crisp porcelain enamel came out.

"His Royal Highness! Come here..."

Huang Ming song panic, understand that the best time has passed.

There are a lot of messy footsteps around, and there are people talking, vaguely able to hear a majestic female voice asking questions in a harsh manner.

very noisy.

Gu Sheng was a little depressed, she wanted to open her eyes, but her feeling of powerlessness made her unable to move.

The darkness came, she fell asleep again.

At the same time, the woman in the Chinese costume who had been at the bedside looked at the eldest daughter who was still not half-moving. She turned her head and asked the doctor: "Isn't the long song out of danger? Why don't you wake up?"

The doctor who was ordered was a thin middle-aged woman who heard the words and said: "After returning to the squat, the Crown Prince's High Court is indeed no big problem. As for not waking up, it may be because of excessive blood loss..."

Her back was also cold and sweaty, and the knife was just in the key place. At that time, the doctors of the entire Tai Hospital were shouted by the frightened Fenghuang.

"If you can't wake up with your long song, you will go down with her!"

Fortunately, His Royal Highness the Crown Prince was taken care of by the heavens, so that the nine dead and inanimate injuries were miraculously out of danger.

Just don't wake up... The doctor is secretly complaining, and if the temple does not wake up again, she is afraid that she will be torn into pieces by the wrathful Fenghuang.

I heard that the doctor said that there was too much blood loss, and there was a glimmer of light in the narrow phoenix of Fenghuang.

Outside the temple of the phoenix palace, there was a phoenix song under the Eighth Temple.

She glanced at the eldest woman who was lying on the bed and pale and bloodless. She hurriedly told the palace and the doctor to take care of her and got up and went to the outer room.

Huang Mingge has been squatting outside the hall for two days and two nights. The number of palace ministers who pass through the palace every day is countless. Huang Mingge knows that those people may secretly talk about themselves in private.

She felt extremely shameful, but she did not dare to get up.

That day, the Fenghuang, who got the news, rushed over. She wanted to go and defend herself. Under the wrath of the phoenix, a slap in the face directly fell on her face.

"There is no long thing, give me a trip outside the temple, and reflect on it!"

Her face was burning, watching the long songs of the phoenix being held by her own mother, and surrounded by everyone, went to the phoenix palace.

Today's shame, I will remember it well!