Arc: Noble Elf Queen VS "Protagonist Halo" Girl (End)

The wedding of the two was held in the Elven Palace in the Star Forest.

The day of the wedding was the most lively day of the entire Starlight Forest in the millennium.

Not only the elves, but many foreign races were also chartered on this day to enter the Starlight Forest and send a blessing to Her Majesty the Queen.

Even the Simmons of the Dragons came over in person.

He looked at the woman who had admired for thousands of years with some melancholy, watching her with another elf, her face is undisguised happiness.

After all, Bimengs sighed, no matter how chasing, this woman still does not belong to herself.

Of all the guests, the most attractive ones are the aborigines in the Starlight Forest.

There are groups of unicorns carrying the freshest and sweetest fruits in the forest on their backs to congratulate. There are birds in their mouths carrying the most beautiful flowers, not on the Queen's robes.

All the flowers of the entire Starlight Forest bloomed on the same day, turning it into the most dreamy place of the entire magical continent.

The elf queen and Allen, who were dressed up, came out, and the appearance of the two of them brought all the surrounding things to the gloom.

The two exchanged vows under the statue of the Elf Queen and became a companion for a lifetime.

This celebration lasted for three days and three nights.

The elves found that after the wedding, their Majesty the Queen and Elder Allen were missing!

The other elders who knew the truth recalled the words of the Queen at the time: "There is nothing in the family today, and I and Ellen intend to go around the magical continent, and the things in the family will come to you."

When she said this, Her Majesty's hand was still tightly held with Allen.

The elders who were forcibly swallowed a bowl of dog food had to silently take over the work arranged by Her Majesty the Queen, and with a smile to bless the Queen's honeymoon - the word honeymoon, or the Queen's Majesty said.

Oh, yes, they were forced to accept the little magic star of Little Alice.

According to Allen's words, he and the Queen have so many private times, how can they bring a big light bulb like Alice?

Needless to say, with the level of trouble of the little guy, the two are probably not honeymooners, but are dealing with various situations behind the bear children.

As for Alice who woke up and found that her favorite and most beautiful Queen Majesty and Uncle Allen were gone, it was not a matter of two people.

Gu Sheng and Allen spent several years exploring the vast majority of the magical continent.

Until the town of Locke.

They lived here for six years many years ago.

Up to now, the human world has changed a few people.

Gu Sheng saw Xi Lili.

Although human life is short, human beings who can cultivate magic, life expectancy will be extended according to the strength of the magic.

Although Xi Lili said that she did not have the talent of the original story, the life of the millennium was no problem.

West Lily has a long blond hair and can see that she is very respected in this small town.

She seems to have begun to grow old, although her face is still young, but Gu Sheng has been able to feel that her body is in the body, life is passing.

"What are you looking at?" Allen had some doubts, he couldn't remember Cili.

Gu Sheng regained his gaze and shook his head: "Nothing."

No matter what West Lily is now, she has no relationship with her, Ellen, and the Elves.